need an angel, please?

michelleguess
on 6/14/04 6:42 am - Clayton, nc
Hello all, I was wondering if anyone has the time to be my angel? I would greatly appreciate the support and advice and help! Just a little about me, I am married 29yo, homeschool 2 boys ages 8 and 10, originally from NC and I am a RN, and live in Orlando. Thanks in advance, Michelle G. 6/22/04 open RNy with Dr. Overcash at Ocala Regional
*texasblueyes*
on 6/14/04 8:51 am
Hi Michelle, I'd be honored to be your angel.....Let me know if you agree....Beth
michelleguess
on 6/14/04 9:11 am - Clayton, nc
Beth, I'd be honored for you to be my angel! This was so nice to see as I just got a call that my parents have cancelled helping me out with my kids and I was feeling a little down, so this was a wonderful suprise that boosted my spirits. My email is [email protected] Surgery is June 22 at Ocala Regional at 730 with Dr. Overcash open RNY Thank you so, so much! Michelle
*texasblueyes*
on 6/15/04 6:21 am
Hey Michelle.... E-mailed ya!!!! Beth
Jan Ocala
on 6/15/04 11:05 am - Ocala, FL
Michelle, what exactly does an angel do?? I've heard about them, but I'm not sure what role they really play? Pre-Op Jan
rlike1
on 6/15/04 11:10 am - Orange Park, FL
Yes, I'd like to know the same thing-- what do angels do? Thanks !
michelleguess
on 6/15/04 1:28 pm - Clayton, nc
If you go to your profile, click your surgery support page link, after it opens you'll see in upper corner a link for angel(____ doesn't have an angel yet), click it and it describes the duties of an angel! Hope this helps! Michelle
Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 367 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1441 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1434 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1576 views