Good Afternoon

nannasjoys
on 6/14/04 3:20 am - St. Augustine, FL
Hello everyone, Just wanted to see if every body is having a wonderful day. A little warm outside, but I'm on the loseing side and off my sugar meds and blood pressure meds. I am feeling wonderful and I pray that everyone who wants the surgrey can have it. I know when I started the journey that was my greatest fear.(Not being approved). If anybody wants just to talk and ask questions please email me. This site has helped me out over the last few months. Fl Board alittle slow but the names are familiar, and everyone one is wonderful!!! Everybody have a good day. Tina
newlifefor3
on 6/14/04 4:32 am - Naples, FL
I am new here but come everyday...I am so happy to hear you are on the losing side now.......I can't wait until I am there too........That is my biggest fear also...Not getting approved...I have Medipass and like all Dr.'s they treat it like the plague...But I went in and got parts for my CPAP this morning... ...I had to go through the ER because I can't get into my PCP until July 1st...I just moved here and they just assigned me one...But I filled out all of their paperwork and now it's just an appointment...But they know about the sleep apnea because he okayed the ER to get me supplies....That's a plus for me.........But you can e-mail me anytime [email protected] would love to talk and visit....That is such fun.....And we started a buddy place too...With your e-mail you can be friends with us daily!!!! I like to talk to people and help when I can....And sometimes I just want someone to say Hi....That is what the e-mails do....So I am going to start e-mailing people everyday to see how they are doing and keep it going like that.....Some people don't like that.......But I did it this mornign and already have 5 people besides me that think that is great!!!!! We all live in Florida and 1 in Alabama...But we are still friends and care about each other.....Like an exstension of this site....E-mail me anytime....Janice
ErikaL
on 6/14/04 6:12 am - JAX, FL
Hi Tina! I'm having a good day! Congratulations on your success!!! I hope you have a great week... Hugs, Erika L
Lexa321
on 6/14/04 6:46 am - weston, FL
its been a very long past 2 days.. but im hanigin in there.. hope all is well lexa
Micmomof3
on 6/14/04 9:28 am - Jacksonville, fl
Hello Tina! Today has been a super busy day for me! I have a ton going on over this entire week! You are doing wonderfully so far! Congrats! How good it must feel to be off of those meds. for good! Keep it up! Michelle
Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 367 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1441 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1434 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1576 views