Another Central FL Meet and Greet???

jolli
on 6/14/04 10:09 pm - FL
Another meet and greet! Well I think that Altamonte was just fine but we can also put our heads together to think of a different place. Sounds like Homework assignment to me! I don't mind traveling at all actually I like traveling. Maybe we should try sundays if it doesn't interupt too much maybe that will be more convenient for some. I have no problems with saturday or any day for that matter. any time is ok with me. Every 2 months is nice Count me in for whatever the majority decides, I absolutely believe it is important to have a place to meet and greet eachother and share experiences, milestones and give eachother that extra support and pat on the back we need! Johanna
Marla S.
on 6/15/04 2:14 am - Tampa-ish, FL
Amy, Of course we want to meet again! I think every 2 months is good. I know there is someone in Orlando that offered the rec room at their condos. That would be good also. Lakeland would also be a good place or Tampa. Perhaps not having in same town would give those that traveled a break. The mall was great location. Perhaps seating in a square would allow all to see and chat a bit better. I think we should plan for a weekend thing next year as our first annual meeting. Location could be at a resort or beach or ?????? As weather permits, winter, outside park would be great also. Some restaurants have party/meeting rooms we might use. We might hook up with other groups that have monthly meetings. I know there is one in Orlando. Ok road trip! Marla
Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 367 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1441 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1434 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1576 views