Please Pray

Wildcat Lady
on 6/13/04 10:32 pm - Jacksonville, FL
Please pray for my family and myself. Last night my Grandmother passed away. She had too many complications from her broken hip. My family tried to fly me up in time, but it was too late by the time I got here. I know she lived a full life at 80, but it doesn't make it any easier to deal with. Before this fall, she was more active then anyone I've ever met! This is very hard on my family because no one expected it and it happened so quickly. She was just released this week and then went back Sunday at 4 am. Sadly I was in transit when it occurred, sometime after 6pm. Thank you all!! Kim M.
SimplyRedHead
on 6/13/04 10:47 pm - Longwood, FL
Kim, I am so sorry for your loss. I know how hard it is to lose a grandmother. I hope you will try to focus on all the wonderful memories and cherished times you had with her as you grieve for your loss. I am sure she will be smiling down on you and your family as you carry on. Take good care, Amy
ErikaL
on 6/13/04 11:15 pm - JAX, FL
Kim, I am so sorry for your loss! Both of my grandmothers have passed. One of my grandmothers died of after a long battle with cancer. I had a lot of time to deal with loosing her. My other grandmother died suddenly of heart failure. She wasn't sick a day in her life, so it was a shock! It's very hard to deal with loosing her like that. I'm so sorry that you couldn't get there in time. Your grandmother sounds like a true inspiration, I know you will miss her deeply. Love & Prayers, Erika L
Micmomof3
on 6/13/04 11:34 pm - Jacksonville, fl
Kim, I am so sorry to hear of your loss. Your Grandmother sounds like a wonderful person. She definitly held on as long as she could! I know it doesn't make it easier, but she is in no more pain anymore! You and your family will be in my prayers! May your Grandmother rest in peace! Michelle
acanesfan296
on 6/14/04 1:38 am - Boca Raton, FL
I'm sorry your grandmother passed away. You and your family are in my prayers. Jamie S.
newlifefor3
on 6/14/04 4:22 am - Naples, FL
I was sorry to hear about the loss of your beloved grandmother....I am here if you need anything and I will light a candle and pray for your grandmother and your family....I feel the pain of your loss and when it is sudden it is painful and shocking both.......I am so sorry and please let your family know we are thinking of you and praying for all of you.....Janice
ebdrup
on 6/14/04 4:47 am - PLANT CITY, FL
I am so sorry to hear that your Grandmother passed. I will keep you and your family in my prayers. Know that she is now at peace. IMP gail
michelleguess
on 6/14/04 5:40 am - Clayton, nc
Kim, I am sorry to hear of your loss. I understand your pain and sorrow as my grandfather passed away May 19, one day postop from prostate ca surgery. He was 70 yrs old, walking thru the hallway and went into Vtach and never converted; but as I explained to my kids he was walking with the nurse one sec and the next walking in heaven. It is very hard and still is as we were very close when I was growing up. If you need to talk feel free to drop me a line, as I said I understand and am sending big hugs your way. Michelle-Orlando
Jan Ocala
on 6/14/04 6:33 am - Ocala, FL
Kim, I'm so sorry to hear about your grandmother passing away. Give thanks for her life and that you got to know her for as long as you did. 3 out of 4 of my grandparents died before I was born and I never got to know them at all. Such a missed opportunity!! It's wonderful that your grandmother lived a full life. I'm so glad to know that you won't be alone during this time and will have your family around you for support. Pre-Op Jan
Marilyn A.
on 6/14/04 10:14 pm - Jacksonville, FL
Kim: I'm so sorry to hear about your grandmother. I too was extreemly close to my grandparents and know the sorrow your feeling from your loss. Take comfort in knowing she is now one of your guardian angles who have joined the constan****ch upon your health and happiness. Please try not to be to sad but recall all the great things about what made her the special person she will always be. Our hearts hold so many memories for us which helps us make it through another day. God Bless you. Marilyn
Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 367 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1441 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1434 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1576 views