Anybody out there want to keep in touch daily??????

Marla S.
on 6/15/04 2:44 am - Tampa-ish, FL
Jenny, we need your email address. Marla
newlifefor3
on 6/14/04 7:24 pm - Naples, FL
I am so excited about the responses I have got over my idea!!!! ...I feel like an inventor or something...LOL......But I forgot to tell everyone that we need an e-mail address for you to write you......And an IM if you want it to seem like we are right there with you........I am starting the chain this morning by writing to everyone and would love to hear back......Talk to you soon....Janice
Marla S.
on 6/15/04 2:42 am - Tampa-ish, FL
Janice, we need your email address. Mine [email protected] Marla
*texasblueyes*
on 6/15/04 6:47 am
Count me in...This is is great idea.... Beth [email protected]
Robin B.
on 6/15/04 5:01 pm - Fort Walton Beach, Fl
It sounds like you were reading my mind... I think it is a great idea [email protected] Thanks ~ Robin
newlifefor3
on 6/15/04 10:59 pm - Naples, FL
I am so excited about the great response.......here is mine too....[email protected]_)..My IM is on yahoo at.....mcfalls32004...;_)...You can e-mail me or IM me.....I love to visit with friends and that is what I feel like everyone here is to me.....I am so happy that everyone has decided to go along with this.....It makes it more like a tight knit family like we usually are.....Hope to hear from you all soon....And remember that I always have time to talk.....So feel free to contact me either way.........Talk to you all soon......Janice
newlifefor3
on 6/27/04 6:13 am - Naples, FL
Hi everyone I didn't mean to disappear but I was having major upsets with yahoo and changed over to aol...My new address is [email protected] new IM is charmed3....And I am just busy running back and forth to Ft. Lauderdale but at least I have most of my part done...I will have 3 days next week doing things and then 2 days here...But then I will be almost done...Take care ladies and I will see you here or at the daily e-mails...Just know I am thinking of you and praying for you on your journey...Hugs...Janice
Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 367 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1441 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1434 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1576 views