Anybody out there want to keep in touch daily??????

newlifefor3
on 6/13/04 8:17 pm - Naples, FL
Just like an e-mail buddy system.......We e-mail each other everyday or every other day to see what problems we are having......Maybe find solutions for each other......Everyone here is so helpful but a buddy that we can really get to know would be fun........Not a pusshy kind of thing...Just a check on each other thing.......I have a very supportive family at home...But there are some things you can only talk about with a friend who has been there and done that.......Just a thought....I finally have decided to go with Dr. Cox because he has been the most supportive of me..;_)...I have to see my new PCP in the next week or so and I'm trying to get the papers together for him so he can sign them all at once......Maybe then I can slide the medically neccesary right past him.......But from what his office staff has told me.....It should be a piece of cake......I have my fingers crossed and praying into the night.....That this is true....;-D...Just an update before I go to ER to get the old CPAP up and running again.....Janice
BullDog Lady
on 6/13/04 8:49 pm - Somewhere GREAT!
That sounds like a great idea Janice. It looks like to me that you are in the same boat as I am for now. Meaning trying to get all the ness. paperwork and what not for surgery. Would love to hear from you if you want. I can always use someone to vent with. IF you want you can email me at [email protected]. Off to work for now! Becky
Marilyn A.
on 6/13/04 9:23 pm - Jacksonville, FL
Sign me up. I would love this as well. I know I get the posts lost and it's hard to find them. My e-mail is [email protected] Count me in. Marilyn
Micmomof3
on 6/13/04 11:20 pm - Jacksonville, fl
Janice and anyone else interested! I would love too! I love comming to the boards and reading the post and it's great. I even read the main board and post sometimes. I have yet though to find someone to talk with daily! A friend! I am always interested in finding someone to speak with about WLS and daily family things as well. So count me in! I can also be reached on yahoo: Ladymichelle79 and MSN: [email protected] Michelle
nursecharming
on 6/13/04 11:42 pm - Central, FL
Janice, Great idea count me in we all have bumps in the road on our journey it would be so nice to have someone to email back and fourth and know that we are not alone. [email protected] Linda R
April B.
on 6/14/04 1:07 am - Blanchard, OK
Hiya Janice, as you know I am all for email buddies....everyone and anyone from here is more then welcome to email at [email protected] I will respond to all...glad you made a choice Janice hope all goes well for you.... Have a wonderful week Hey by the way HIYA Michelle, gee I have neglected emailing you huh...bad me... April OH "Where the seeds of friendship blossom!!"
Lexa321
on 6/14/04 6:44 am - weston, FL
hay... that sounds like a great idea... aim---- baby3246 msn---- [email protected]
ErikaL
on 6/14/04 7:49 am - JAX, FL
Janice, What a great idea! Count me in... Hugs, Erika L
mistytimc
on 6/14/04 10:00 am - SEFFNER, FL
sounds great-I am kinda new and could use all the help and support i can get and give! [email protected]
JENNY
on 6/14/04 11:30 am - WARREN, MI
sounds great to me my surgery is amost 2 years old but i feel old habits trying to come back so i would love some one to kep in touch with.i just moved to port charlotte fl from warren mi 6 weeks ago and i feel really alone down here . god bless Jenny
Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 367 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1441 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1434 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1576 views