omg.. i feel like a cry baby

Lexa321
on 6/13/04 1:56 pm - weston, FL
ok,,, i watched this movie called monster...its the story aileen wuoronos story.. she was america's first serial killer... she lived in south florida... and she died in 2002.. i think in broward county by the death penelty...its a good moive.. yall should watch it.. but why i am crying over a serial killers death? i dunni...from her story... it looks like she had a REALLY hard life.. she had a baby at 13 and gve it up for adoption the story is just totally sad... all i wanted to do was reach out and give her a hug...its a very good movie... but is not for kids...its called monster.. but be careful.. its kinda grafic me
ErikaL
on 6/13/04 2:42 pm - JAX, FL
Really good movie! Charlize won an Oscar for that role!!! Hugs, Erika
L M F.
on 6/13/04 8:10 pm - Sherman Oaks, CA
Alexa, I too watched that movie yesterday and I cried for her as well. So sad that she felt she had to kill. She was just a hurt woman. Hurt from long ago and not taking care of herself later. The sad thing is ... there are women on this board who have dealt with abuse... the amazing thing is ... we aren't all going around killing people because of it. I also felt for her partner Selby. Such a sad and tragic end. Okay, I'm done now. I hope you all have a terrific day! Lisa
ebdrup
on 6/14/04 5:22 am - PLANT CITY, FL
You are not a cry baby when you have feelings for other people's pain. It makes you a wonderful caring person. I have watched the movie a couple times and read stories about her. I found it very sad. I is hard to believe there are more women than you realize that go through abuse like that and have no one to turn to for the help they need. I agree she should not have killed, but I can understand why. gail
cindy E.
on 6/16/04 11:24 pm - hudson, FL
I know none of us approve of killing, but we can feel some the woman's pain and suffering. Be glad that you are sensitive. It's a good thing. Cindy
Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 367 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1441 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1434 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1576 views