Now we are back to confused......

newlifefor3
on 6/13/04 2:36 am - Naples, FL
I had been told by Dr.Benetiz office that he does not take my insurance...Then low abd behold I recieve a packet in the mail with these dates for seminars included....I can't call them because they never answer their phone...Dr. Murr's office did the same thing...So do they take Medipass or not????? If not why did they send me a packet and now what do I dO????? This is all so confusing to me...I have called and e-mailed about 12 doctors...They either don't take my insurance or tell me no and then send a packet...So does anyone have any ideas on what is going on with this whole thing???? I am at a total loss..If I fill out the packet and then what???? Do they want me to go to these seminars??? And if I do does that mean they take it or not????? What a confusing mess.....I just sat down and cried going over this stuff...What do I do Now???????? Any help out of this confusion would help...I am getting so many mixed stories....JaNICE
Micmomof3
on 6/13/04 3:02 am - Jacksonville, fl
Janice, Sometime's the people that work in these doctors offices don't realize the confustion they cause for us folks preparing for the surgery. I just sent you an email! Hope it help's. Michelle
Angie J.
on 6/13/04 3:51 am - Wauchula, FL
hey there, is your insurance the regular medipass or can it be the share of cost? dr. cox takes the share of cost, but with medipass i thought all you needed was a referall from your doc to a doc that takes madicaid. i may be wrong but i thought medipass was regular medicaid but with a health care provider. and if your provider sent you there with a referall and the doc takes medicaid then it should cover it. i made a lot of phone calls about my share of cost before i found out what i needed. let me know if this helps or if i am wrong, lol. angie
Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 367 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1441 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1434 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1576 views