i am having a GREAT weekend

Angie J.
on 6/12/04 2:26 pm - Wauchula, FL
hey everyone, my dh and i went to altamonte springs and met everyone from the board that was there. well we were running late and missed some of you . but hopefully soon we will all get to meet up again. on top of all that my pcp said yes to the surgery. so i am having a GREAT weekend. thank you ladies, it was very nice to meet you all, you all are great, lol angie
ErikaL
on 6/12/04 3:03 pm - JAX, FL
Hi Angie! I'm so glad things are going great for you!!! Sorry, I couldn't be there today. Maybe next time.... Hugs, Erika L
mommylinda
on 6/12/04 11:24 pm - DeLand, FL
Sorry to have missed you. I had two of my daughters with me and they were getting bored so we left early. I hope we can do this again. Everyone was so nice! Next time I'll be alone so I can stay to socailize. Congrats on the PCP's approval for the surgery. Linda M.
Angie J.
on 6/13/04 3:45 am - Wauchula, FL
hey there, thank you linda, i just posted a post for you, lol. may soon we can all meet again. erika if we can maybe we can meet a dr. cox sometime, lol. how is it going so far? angie
ErikaL
on 6/13/04 9:19 am - JAX, FL
I just have one more thing to fax to Carey, then he'll submit it for approval! Hugs, Erika L
Brenda N.
on 6/13/04 1:49 pm - Holiday, FL
hi angie,i wanted to go but my husband said i should wait until i have the surgery and lose the weight so i can be proud of myself. so maybe we can meet sometime . i'm so happy for you. your on your way.you go girl brenda
Angie J.
on 6/13/04 2:51 pm - Wauchula, FL
hey there, i haven't had my surgery but hopefully i will soon. i wish you had been there. maybe next time soon we can all meet again. angie
Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 367 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1441 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1434 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1576 views