Altamonte Spring Mall

ebdrup
on 6/12/04 9:26 am - PLANT CITY, FL
HELLO, HELLO! If you did not make it to the meet and greet you missed a great chance to meet some great people. Marla and I arrived about 11 A.M. I went down stairs to get some balloons to mark our spot. I came back and there was Johanna, Amy,and in came Lisa with Susan. Alexa, Linda and Marta.We had a great visit just talking. We learn about everyone. We even got to meet some of their family members. I had a great time. Angie (Sapphire Storm) finally made it. We were getting worried as we knew the traffic was heavy. Amy and Linda had to leave early. It was after 4 before everyone else headed home. I truly had a wonderful time. I look forward to seeing everyone again. You all well be in my prayers. Best wishes. gail
Marla S.
on 6/12/04 1:42 pm - Tampa-ish, FL
Oh yes, we had a grand time! So nice to meet so many wonderful people. I am looking forward to our next meeting.. And I will be on the loosing side at that point!!!! For all of you who could not make today, you missed a grand time! Marla
Angie J.
on 6/12/04 2:22 pm - Wauchula, FL
hey there, gail we had a wonderful time, i'm sorry we were late, shoot i am almost always late, lol. i hope we can do this again soon. angie
mommylinda
on 6/12/04 11:26 pm - DeLand, FL
I had such a nice time yesterday at the mall. It was so nice to meet everyone. Next time no kids so I can stay longer. I sure hope there will be a next time! Linda
Angie J.
on 6/13/04 3:43 am - Wauchula, FL
hey there, i didn't know you were there. i'm sorry i missed you. maybe we can all get together again real soon, i hope so. i was late. angie
Lexa321
on 6/13/04 9:41 am - weston, FL
i had a good time.. got home bout 30 mins ago...nice to see yall
SimplyRedHead
on 6/13/04 11:47 am - Longwood, FL
Alexa, I know that was a LONGGGGGG day for you and your mom and I am so glad you made it. You have contributed so much on here, I wanted to meet you and see your smiling face Thanks for coming and I hope you enjoyed meeting us, you were pretty quiet there for a while. I hope you werent too bored sitting with us "old people" LOL I must say that meeting Linda and Marta has inspired me to stay focused on the diet and exercise since they are great examples of life "After WLS". I truly hope we can do this again in the near future. Amy
Susan F.
on 6/13/04 12:34 pm - Jacksonville, FL
It was wonderful to meet everyone and yes Amy, I completely agree. Linda and Marta brought tears of happiness to my eyes. The hope is alive and strong! Can't wait to do it again! God Bless, Susan
Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 367 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1441 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1434 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1576 views