Today's Meet & Greet In Orlando

SimplyRedHead
on 6/12/04 8:58 am - Longwood, FL
It was so nice meeting those of you who came today. I hope we can do that again. Take care of yourselves Amy
L M F.
on 6/12/04 9:10 am - Sherman Oaks, CA
I had so much fun!! Wow! It was great meeting all of you and hearing your stories. Very touching that you came Amy .. 10 days out! You lasted a long time for being out that long! I think we need to do it again real soon! I will post again later. Have to get ready to go out. Fun Fun! Lisa
Marla S.
on 6/12/04 1:43 pm - Tampa-ish, FL
Lisa, I also had a great time. Looking forward to our next meeting. Marla
Angie J.
on 6/12/04 2:20 pm - Wauchula, FL
hey there, amy and joanna , i didn't get to meet you, we were running late. the traffic was terrible, we hit it right in rush hour. i hope we get to meet soon. was there anyone else that i didn't get to meet? i hope i didn't miss anyone angie
Lexa321
on 6/13/04 9:21 am - weston, FL
i defentally had a good time in orlando.. nice to meet yall
Susan F.
on 6/13/04 12:31 pm - Jacksonville, FL
I had a great time and it was a blast to meet everyone. Thanks for letting me borrow your hands ladies ;) Pssssst...Johanna, look...I am posting again lol Take care all and I can't wait until we do it again!! God Bless each and everyone one of you, Susan
jolli
on 6/13/04 10:03 pm - FL
Hello all! Sorry I haven't posted since saturday. : Being that I had my daughters godmother here on vacation I was very busy. Now that I have gotten that out of the way, Amy you are a CHAMP in my book, you rock! Marla and Gail you ladies are wonderful and full of just so much info. I can't wait till you start your journey on the losing side! (You are lovely just the way you are!) Lisa and Susan you guys are extraordinary and I congratulate you once again for being so courageous for eachother! Linda you are a walking talking information center! Amazing really, I am really happy I have you on my corner of this fight. ding-ding Your girls are great! Alexa the you rock Hope to see you in your town next week! I'll call you to let you know when. Marta you are a barrel of funnies girl I am very happy for all you have accomplished at your short age! Last but certainly not least Angie, I'm so sorry I missed you since I wanted you to meet my Angie (daughter)! But hopefully we'll do this again real soon. Thank you to all who were able to make it!! You all are very special and beautiful people! Johanna
Princesa407
on 6/13/04 10:16 pm - Orlando, FL
I had a wonderful time too!!! It was great meeting each and every single one of you! and look i'm actually posting I guess I just wont post on the big mean main board, but i have a new great group of friends and family here on the florida board, i look forward to talking to all of you and seeing you guys again!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 367 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1441 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1434 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1576 views