TOMORROW TOMORROW

ebdrup
on 6/10/04 10:53 pm - PLANT CITY, FL
ONE MORE DAY!!! Then we all get to meet. So early to bed then Rise and Shine No sleeping in late Don't be late. We can jump for joy tomorrow at the Meet & Greet ! SEE YOU THERE! gail
mommylinda
on 6/11/04 1:38 am - DeLand, FL
Can't wait to meet everyone!!! I used to live in the Tampa area, now am in Deltona. Can't wait to see what's new in Tampa. Maybe the Stanley Cup will be at the mall and we can party with it, LOL!!! See you all tomorrow. Linda
Lexa321
on 6/11/04 2:28 am - weston, FL
wooo hoooo ill be there noon-ish....at the food court... ill be lookin for the the baloons.. mabye we shiud exchange phone numbers
Princesa407
on 6/11/04 3:34 am - Orlando, FL
this is the altamonte mall right?
Marla S.
on 6/11/04 5:52 am - Tampa-ish, FL
Yes the Altamonte Mall. See you there! Marla
Marla S.
on 6/11/04 5:53 am - Tampa-ish, FL
Oh dang! I will have to set my clock! Not done that in yearsssssssss!!!!! See you with bells on at 9.15. Marla
SimplyRedHead
on 6/11/04 7:38 am - Longwood, FL
I'll be there as close to 1130am as possible. I am getting balloons and bringing some name tags. I am at the mercy of my sister to tote me around tomorrow so I hope I dont run late, she isn't the most punctual person I know Looking forward to meeting you all and being in the public again. I havent been out much since I left the hospital a week ago. Amy
jolli
on 6/11/04 10:40 am - FL
Count me in of course! Can't wait! I'll be there by 10:30 or sooner if I can. What should we bring??? Besides ourselves?? Johanna
SimplyRedHead
on 6/11/04 12:54 pm - Longwood, FL
Johanna, Dont bring anything but $ in case you want to eat in the food court or do some shopping. I dont think anyone else will get there as early as you, a few said they would try to be there around 11am. Keep your eyes out for me and the balloons around 1130am. Unfortunately, I cant get there earlier. Amy
Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 367 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1441 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1434 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1576 views