I can finally see light at the end of the tunnel......

newlifefor3
on 6/9/04 10:00 pm - Naples, FL
I took the advice of you wonderful ladies and called Dr. Cox.....I finally got through at the 954 number and talked to Carey.....I have an orientation appointment on June 24th and I will run to get there!!!! .. I am so happy to find a surgeon that takes my insurance and will do my surgery......Things are really looking up for me.....I only have to call the CPAP people to get my machine checked over and my mask replaced to take.....Carey is going to set up all my testing so that I can stay the night there and get it all done in 2 days and not have to run back and forth for them.....Most of my paperwork is on it's way for medical records to be transferred here.....So I have some things done.....I have to get my letters of medically neccesary from the Alabama dr. and my new PCP dr. here then things will be rolling.....Thank you guys for all your help.....And PLEASE pray for my surgery to go through!!! ...I really want to see my son grow up......Janice
ErikaL
on 6/9/04 10:10 pm - JAX, FL
Janice, You're so welcome! I'm glad things are moving along for you. Good luck in Ft. Lauderdale!!! Erika L
Micmomof3
on 6/9/04 11:18 pm - Jacksonville, fl
Janice, You seem so happy! I am glad to see that. Dr. Cox is definitly a wonderful surgeon from what I have seen and hear! Good Luck on your continued journey and in Ft. Lauderdale. Michelle
jolli
on 6/10/04 1:58 am - FL
Well grat Janice, I will also be going to the info. session on the 24th! I hope to see you there! I will be going on the 23 for the appt. with Dr. Z. If you want to meet on the way for a carpool or something let me know by e-mail. Johanna
Lexa321
on 6/10/04 2:30 am - weston, FL
wooo hoooo on the appointment... hope you like ft.laud
rlike1
on 6/10/04 11:23 am - Orange Park, FL
Just said a prayer Good luck!!
Marla S.
on 6/10/04 12:25 pm - Tampa-ish, FL
I am so happy for you, one more step down the road. It is getting shorter! Marla
Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 367 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1441 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1434 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1576 views