need doctor in plantation or ft. laudedale Florida

Suzy A.
on 6/9/04 1:54 pm - Plantation, FL
I am looking for the best bariatric surgereon in south florida...not worried about money...can anyone help???
newlifefor3
on 6/9/04 9:40 pm - Naples, FL
I had the same problem for about 2 months...Call Dr. Samuel Cox.and it should be instant relief...I will be at the orientation on June 24th in Ft lLauderdale...It is atNorth Ridge Hospital...5757 N. Dixie Hwy....Dr. Cox phone number is...1-877-443-1233...Talk to Carey...He's great and he will tell you all the goodies...When I first called them I was told they didn't take my insurance...Then I found out I had different insurance that they do take...I just moved here and was changing it all over...And I have the kind they take...But he will tell you what you need and the best way to do it...His e-mail address [email protected] they answer right away...He also has a different number....It is...954-928-0066...I got that number easier....But you will be glad you called...I was so worried before I called them and now I feel better.....Let me know if you need anything else...Janice
ErikaL
on 6/9/04 10:03 pm - JAX, FL
Suzy, Ditto on everything that Janice said! Dr. Cox is the best!!! Hugs, Erika L
sharein_angel
on 6/10/04 12:39 am - Palm Harbor, FL
Dr. Rosenthal is also a great surgeon in Weston(just west of Ft. Lauderdale). He does most of his patients "Lap" RNY. 1-877-463-2010 or 954-659-6195. Good Luck, if you have any other questions, feel free to contact me.....Sharon S
Lexa321
on 6/10/04 2:28 am - weston, FL
im also seeing dr rosenthal... hes pretty good
Carol S.
on 6/10/04 4:14 am - Lake Worth, FL
although my surgery was done in nyc before i moved here, I have heard wonderful things about a Dr. Robert Liem (Liam?)
BJ
on 6/13/04 2:46 am - Ft. Lauderdale, FL
Research this and you will find that it's true -- Dr. Rosenthal and his team at Cleveland Clinic in Weston are the best. Top quality all the way around and the hospital is like a resort hotel.
ladivainotown
on 6/20/04 11:10 pm - Orlando, FL
Hi Suzy, My husband Omar had his bypass done at the Cleveland Clinic in Weston by Dr. Raul Rosenthal. So far he has lost 290 pounds in 14 months. We live in Orlando and travel back and forth to see him. I'm pre-op and will also be using Dr. R. We have been extremely happy with him and the staff at the clinic. Give his office a call. They have monthly info seminars on the last Monday of each month at 6:00pm. Sincerely, Dawn
Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 367 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1441 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1434 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1576 views