Help-Pensacola surgeons advice

l P.
on 6/9/04 3:10 am - 123, mo
Hi, We are moving, happily but unexpectadily, to Pensacola within 2 months. I had to call off everything here as my insurance is changing and I didn't want to be post-op and 10 hours away from the surgeon. I need to start, not quite from the beginning again, there. I have been researching surgeons in Pensacola. Has anyone had any expereince with any? It's hard to find post-op comments from people in this area. (Maybe I'm looking in the wrong part of the site?) I'm considering Dr. Nye. Any experiences, positive or neg, would be GREATLY appreciated. Thanks for your time. Laurie
BullDog Lady
on 6/9/04 7:02 am - Somewhere GREAT!
Laurie I too have not had the surgery yet, but I can tell you that I had once considered Dr. Nye before surgeons came to my area. He is also good from what I have been told. Also Just a couple of hours West of Pensacola is Dr. Snow in Mobile. I hear that a lot of people say great things about him. Hope that helps! Becky
namthom
on 6/10/04 12:04 pm - Pensacola, FL
I had my surgery done by Dr. Robert Althar and he does a great job. He is in Milton FL which is a short drive from Pensacola.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 367 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1441 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1434 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1576 views