3 DAYS TILL 6/12

Angie J.
on 6/8/04 7:26 pm - Wauchula, FL
i hey everyone, i can't wait until i get to meet all of you on the 12th. it is going to be fun. see you all there angie
ebdrup
on 6/8/04 11:55 pm - PLANT CITY, FL
WE ARE ON A COUNT DOWN! REMEMBER HOW TO GET THERE: Write this Down: Exit 92 (Altomonte/Hwy 436). From the WEST (Tampa) You Turn Right onto 436. From the East (Daytona) You Turn Left onto 436. Mall is on your left. Park by Burdines and Dillards,Mall Entrance to Food Court area between them. Get up early and come on by. CAN NOT WAIT. SEE YA ALL REAL SOON. We are all so difference, but yet we are the same. gail
mommylinda
on 6/9/04 8:58 am - DeLand, FL
Glad you reminded me! I can't wait to meet everyone! See you on the 12th at the Atamonte Mall. Linda
LiseNeville
on 6/9/04 10:07 am - Waynesville, OH
I just came on to this Florida board. Am I invited too, my surgery will be June 16th in Ocala? Lise
Angie J.
on 6/9/04 10:09 am - Wauchula, FL
hey there, everyone is invited. it is for all of us in florida to be able to meet. it doesn't matter if you have or haven't had the wls. i am so excited, lol. angie
LiseNeville
on 6/9/04 10:12 am - Waynesville, OH
Exactly where and when is this gathering? How long should I plan on being there? Lise
Angie J.
on 6/9/04 10:22 am - Wauchula, FL
it is on the 12th at about 11:30 or 1, some are going early to get the tables. it is at the altamonte mall, in altamonte springs. i had to get directions so i'm not all that good in telling you where to go. lol angie
LiseNeville
on 6/9/04 10:26 am - Waynesville, OH
That's good I know where the food court is in the Altamonte Mall. Thanks, I will def. try to be there. Lise
jolli
on 6/10/04 1:15 am - FL
Hey people! I am going to be there! I've made the plans and arrangements for a while now, in much anticipation of the upcoming meet. If I said it b4 I'll say it again if anyone needs a lift I'm available! Remember the more the merrier! I can't wait to meet everyone. Just e0mail me so we can set up a pick-up site. Johanna
Lexa321
on 6/10/04 2:26 am - weston, FL
well hay yall... im pretty sure that i will be going now.... i look forward to seeing yall!!!!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 367 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1441 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1434 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1576 views