Miami Hope center

neil
on 6/8/04 12:48 pm - Homestead, FL
I went today for my one one with Dr. Rabaza and boy the wait was long my apponitment was at 145pm and i didnt get seen untill 5pm but everyone in waiting room said he is the best and they loved him, those women were great, very happy and alive, they answered alot of questions and it was fun just being in the room with them, im only getting started and already had lots of speed bumps but im tuff and must keep going, but dose anyone else have anything nice to say about Miami Hope center or Dr rabza
Micmomof3
on 6/8/04 1:26 pm - Jacksonville, fl
Neil, I don't have a clue about Dr. Rabza. I just wanted to wish you well in your journey! Keep it up and keep us updated! Michelle
ErikaL
on 6/8/04 1:29 pm - JAX, FL
Hi Michelle! How's it going? Our air conditioner just bit the dust!!! I'm burning up!!!!!! Erika
Micmomof3
on 6/8/04 1:42 pm - Jacksonville, fl
Erika, I bet you guys are hot! Gosh the electricity went out the other night for a couple of hours and we were sweating so I know what you feel like. Keep cool! Michelle.
Micmomof3
on 6/8/04 1:45 pm - Jacksonville, fl
Erika, Everything is going OK here for the time being. I go see my PCP again tomorrow, was supposed to see him yesterday but they resheduled until tomorrow which was fine with me. I still have some testing to get done, but I am getting there. I think I can get the rest of the stuff done though while I am being approved. I dont think it's anything they need before hand. Atleast I hope not Michelle
ErikaL
on 6/8/04 1:26 pm - JAX, FL
Hi Neil, I just did a search on my surgeon on the state website this morning. I looked up your surgeon, he hasn't had any disiplinary actions filed against him in the past 10 years. The only blot on his record was filed by the board of health back in 1995. His record seems to support his good reputation with his patients who are members here. I sent you an email earlier after I read your post on the main board. I know they've had you jumping through hoops to get approved, but hang in there!!! Love & Prayers, Erika L
KIM F.
on 6/10/04 3:00 pm - MIAMI, FL
NEIL I AM ALSO GOING TO MIAMI HOPE CENTER WITH DOCTOR RABAZA I WAS ORIGINALY GOING WITH DOCTOR SOSA BUT WAS TO EXPENSIVE. I WENT TO THE MEETING LAST WEEK AND HAVE MY ONE ON ONE ON JULY 13 . I LEARNED OF DR, RABAZA THREW A FRIEND OF MY MOTHERS SHE SAYS HE IS THE BEST AND SHE HIGHLY RECOMMENDED I GO SEE HIM. I THOUGHT AT THE MEETING HE WAS VERY THOUROUGH AND PROFESSIONAL ALSO VERY KIND. SINCE YOU ARE ON YOUR WAY AND WILL MOST LIKELY HAVE THE OPERATION BEFORE ME PLEASE KEEP ME UPDATED I ALSO LIVE CLOSE TO HOMESTEAD I LIVE ON KROME AND QUAIL ROOST. GOOD LUCK HOPE ALL GOES WELL
Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 367 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1441 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1434 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1576 views