NEED HELP IN ST PETERSBURG

Sharon Neva
on 6/7/04 10:46 am - SD
If you are in St Petersburg and might be able to help me contact someone at Palms Hsp tomorrow am please contact me. Read this post to find out what's going on. http://www.obesityhelp.com/morbidobesity/messageboard/postdetail/454891.html?vc=0 Thanks Sharon
Tina P.
on 6/7/04 5:02 pm - St. Petersburg, FL
Sharon: I am right here in St. Pete. I emailed Patty and she said she would be staying at a motel until surgery the 8th at a local beach. She didnt say the name of the motel. Geez.. I told her Palms of Pasadena is a good hospital, it has a good reputation here. I don't know her surgeon. Here is my number- call me and I will help all I can! 727-521-0737 I am slow to get to the phone, so if you get the machine, start a message. I trust this board, so that is why I will put my number out, to help. Call me day or night- I am a night owl. This sounds urgent. ~Tina~
Sharon Neva
on 6/7/04 10:26 pm - SD
Tina, Thank you, I got ahold of Patty this morning. Your offer warms my heart. Sharon
Wildcat Lady
on 6/7/04 10:41 pm - Jacksonville, FL
Thank you for updating Sharon! I worried about that when I went to bed last night. I sent up a prayer that you would reach her.
Tina P.
on 6/7/04 5:04 pm - St. Petersburg, FL
727-381-1000 is the switchboard number to Palms of Pasadena Hospital, in South Pasadena/St Petersburg.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 367 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1441 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1434 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1576 views