Hello all, Florida newbie

Coastiewife
on 6/7/04 10:05 am - Key West, FL
I am new to the Florida board but not new to AMOS. We just moved to Key West, Florida and boy am I glad that I had the surgery before we move. I had my surgery on March 9th and I have lost 59 pounds. I am so much more comfortable with the heat now then I would have been 59 pounds ago. I am 14 pounds from my surgeons goal of 144 and about 36 pounds from my personal goal of about 130-125. I was hoping that there are some more "Keys" people on the Florida board and that we could meet or if someone could let me know if there are any support meetings anywhere in the keys!! Thanks all, looking forward to being a part of the Florida board! ~Nicole
SimplyRedHead
on 6/7/04 10:17 am - Longwood, FL
Welcome to FLA, Nicole! I'm in Central Florida, but I love the keys I hope you find some support down there, if not we are here for you on the board. Take care, Amy
Kim B.
on 6/7/04 10:17 am - FL
Welcome Nicole We are glad to have you here! And Congrats to you on your success! Kim 261/195
ErikaL
on 6/7/04 10:49 am - JAX, FL
Hi Nicole! It's great to have you here!!! Hugs, Erika L
Lexa321
on 6/7/04 11:30 am - weston, FL
hay... welcome to florida!!!! im in ft. lauderdale about 3-4 hours from the keys.. theres a group hang out in almonte springs this weekend 6-12.. its kinda near orlando... we would love for you to come!!
Luvitsunny
on 6/7/04 1:48 pm - Sunny South, FL
Hi Nicole -- welcome to South Florida. I live in Miami. U.S. Bariatric has a support group that meets at Miami Beach. I'm not sure if there are any support groups in the Keys.
Micmomof3
on 6/8/04 4:46 am - Jacksonville, fl
Hi Nicole! Welcome to the FL! Nice to have another person over here on our sometimes slow board! Michelle
Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 367 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1441 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1434 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1576 views