sad day for Deltona

mommylinda
on 6/7/04 6:36 am - DeLand, FL
Hi All- just heard on the news that they found the body of Joshua Bryant. He was the boy that disappeared from his Deltona home with his grandmother, Lillian Martin just over three years ago. They are still searching for Lillian's body. Please keep the family in your prayers, as I am sure they are devastated yet again. They only live about a half mile from me and it was very hard to hear this.Thanks. Linda
ErikaL
on 6/7/04 7:24 am - JAX, FL
Linda, I will keep their family and your entire community in my prayers! God Bless, Erika L
SimplyRedHead
on 6/7/04 10:23 am - Longwood, FL
Yes, such a very sad ending to the long wait for Joshua and Lillian to return home. I am sure the family is struggling right now, but hope they will eventually be able to find closure.
Robin B.
on 6/7/04 4:13 pm - Fort Walton Beach, Fl
Dear Linda, I am sorry to hear of such bad news. Please know many prayers are with all the ones in need at this time. Robin
Micmomof3
on 6/8/04 4:40 am - Jacksonville, fl
Gosh, I don't even remember this. I will be sure to keep their family and the city in my prayers~ I am very sorry to hear of this loss and senseless crime! Michelle.
mommylinda
on 6/8/04 10:26 am - DeLand, FL
Thanks for all the prayers for the family. The ordeal goes on still as they haven't found the remains of the grandmother. Such a senseless crime! Linda
Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 367 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1441 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1434 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1576 views