Looking for a surgeon

Wildcat Lady
on 6/7/04 2:01 am - Jacksonville, FL
I have decided to continue my search for a surgeon. I would love to hear any suggestions, of course I would prefer someone close to Jacksonville. I've had a couple of names thrown my way, Jawad and Thoburn. Any info anyone could give me so I can make a better decision (while I'm waiting to get everything together). THANKS! Kim
ErikaL
on 6/7/04 2:59 am - JAX, FL
Kim, Dr. Thoburn is very good. I wanted to go to him, but he doesn't take my insurance. Hugs, Erika L
Wildcat Lady
on 6/7/04 4:21 am - Jacksonville, FL
Thanks, Erika! I've heard nothing but good about him. I've heard he has a great aftercare program too. Hugs, Kim
Christina C.
on 6/7/04 11:01 am - Auburndale, FL
Mine was done by Dr Jawad. I have spoken to his patients and to nurses in the hospital (who knows better than them) and they say he is THE best. From what I understand people come from around the country to use him. I have had nothing but positive experiences with him. He is highly skilled in lap. I was out of the hospital w/in 24 hours of surgery. Feel free to email me
Terese
on 6/7/04 11:45 am - Lutz, FL
I would HIGHLY recommend Dr. Vaughan in Jupiter,Florida. His website is surgicalweightcontrol.com He is simply the best in the State... Terese
betsyt
on 6/7/04 1:32 pm - Brunswick, GA
Kim, My surgeon was Dr. Peter Henderson in Brunswick GA. He has quite a few people from Jax. There are two surgeons in their office that do the surgery. If you would like any more information please e-mail me. Good luck and take care.......................Betsy
Michele M.
on 6/12/04 5:27 am - Phoenix, AZ
RNY on 07/21/04 with
Dr. Steven Webb is near Jacksonville and is an awesome surgeon! Laparoscopic Weight Loss Surgery Center 1532 Kingsley Avenue, Suite 101 Orange Park, FL 32073 Phone: 904-215-8484
Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 367 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1441 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1434 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1576 views