Tampa Weight Loss Expo

Kathy Barnett
on 6/5/04 9:21 am - Zephyrhills, FL
Hi everyone! I went to the Weight Loss Expo today. It was nice having so many different vendors under one roof, but honestly, I was shocked at the way some of the ones that were trying to sell their lotions and potions and pills, etc, acted when you said "no thank you" to their offer of trying their product or filling out an entry card!!!! When I passed the Zephyrhills water set up, the young guy working the booth, asked me if I would like to stop and try his water (now I had already had samples of various other waters, some awful make it yourself diet soda, smoothies and God knows what else), so I said, "no, but thank you anyway". As I walked by he said loud enough for me to hear, "No wonder you are as fat as you are!" Now, the "*****" in me wanted to turn around and let him have it, but in order NOT to embarrass my poor husband (who so graciously gave up several hours of his Saturday to go with me), I ignored. It amazes me that people have nothing better to do, that to take out their own misery on innocent people! Now, on the good side (now that I have vented) I did see several post op patients of Dr, Murrs...some of whom I have met before and some that I just met for the first time today! That was nice! It is nice to go somewhere like that and actually see people you know, who are in this with you! Well, now that I have vented AND rambled on, I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!!
Lexa321
on 6/5/04 10:52 am - weston, FL
that was rude.. id like to zap his mouth shut and let me guarntee you this..people do not get big from not drinkin water.... even people who drink only water are big...well... glad that you had a good time other then that guy.... xoxox Lexa
Dave J.
on 6/5/04 2:54 pm - Zephryhills, FL
I say your should have and would have been justified in embarrassing your husband and unloading both barrels at the clod. Beside idots like him give us "normal" Zephryhills people a bad name!!
Marla S.
on 6/6/04 11:27 am - Tampa-ish, FL
Kathy, That person was very rude. For what it is worth, I sent the company an email concerning the young mans rudeness. No name was used but mine. So no fear, I will bear the heat if there should be any. As a matter of fact, I have Z'hills water delivered to my home...MMMMM. I did find out, the company is not owned by locals. Marla
Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 367 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1441 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1434 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1576 views