Hey guys, I'm outta the hospital

SimplyRedHead
on 6/4/04 10:22 am - Longwood, FL
Well, I made it to the other side! Woo Hoo! I had my surgery on Wednesday about 830am and was in recovery by 10am. I dont remember much of that day until about 8pm, but the doctor did take out my gall blader because it had a lot of stones. I'm sure that saved me a lot of aggravation down the road. I'm recovering at my parents for a few days and then will head home. I'll catch up on the posts this weekend, but I want to let you all know I made it and can fill you in more later. Thanks for all the well wishes and support, I appreciate every bit of it! Take good care, Amy
Robin B.
on 6/4/04 10:47 am - Fort Walton Beach, Fl
Congrats I am so happy your gonna be a looser now. Take good care of yourself. Keep us posted. Robin
ErikaL
on 6/4/04 11:02 am - JAX, FL
Amy, Welcome home!!! I'm so glad that you made it to the loosing side! Take care.... Erika L
Marilyn A.
on 6/4/04 12:07 pm - Jacksonville, FL
Welcome home I'm so glad your doing well and home resting. I know you'll be up and moving around soon but get plenty of rest and don't try to do to much to soon. I'll keep you in my prayers Godspeed. Marilyn
Lexa321
on 6/4/04 1:14 pm - weston, FL
welcome home!!! glad to see your doing well!!! Lexa
Marla S.
on 6/4/04 1:19 pm - Tampa-ish, FL
Amy, I am so glad you are on the loosing side. Take care of yourself, rest and you will be up and running in couple weks. Marla
Mirabelle
on 6/4/04 3:57 pm
Congratulations Amy. Look forward to reading your experience with the surgery.
Wildcat Lady
on 6/4/04 9:08 pm - Jacksonville, FL
Congrats Amy! You'll have to let me know how your experience was with Dr. O. I plan on using him also. Wishing you a speedy recovery! Hugs Kim
Micmomof3
on 6/5/04 4:48 am - Jacksonville, fl
Amy, Hey there! Glad to see your out and doing well. Can't wait to hear all the details! That hospital stay was not long at all. Get better and back to us soon! Michelle
Jan Ocala
on 6/5/04 9:47 am - Ocala, FL
Amy, I'm glad you're home and doing well. Be sure to continue to be diligent about any possible infection!!! It was a pleasure meeting you, and your very nice family! Hugs, Pre-Op Jan
Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 367 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1441 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1434 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1576 views