6-12

Lexa321
on 6/3/04 2:47 pm - weston, FL
DANG!!!!!!!! my brother is having his stupid team party on 6-12... im so pissed... im the team mom.... i hope that i can excuse my self... i hate baseball!!! tehy are having it at a pizza place... pizza is the last thing i need to be eating anyway...im mad
Micmomof3
on 6/3/04 11:39 pm - Jacksonville, fl
Lexa, Look on the bright side atleast it's on a Sat. Unfortunatly, with being the team mom I guess you kinda have to attend huh. Let's just zap brothers and baseball! Sounds like a plan to me! Just trying to cheer you up, don't be mad! I am sure the baseball party will go OK and hopefully wont last that long. Michelle
Lexa321
on 6/4/04 12:58 am - weston, FL
yup... lets zap them mabye i can get by.. i dont wanna go
Micmomof3
on 6/4/04 3:41 am - Jacksonville, fl
Lexa, I just realized why you are so pissed! Duhhhhhhhh me! The group meeting is on the 12th isn't it? Maybe you can contact a child on the teams parent and ask if they can stand in for you? Let them know you have some very important plans and can not break them! I am sure someone's parent is available. Good Luck! Michelle
Marla S.
on 6/4/04 1:31 pm - Tampa-ish, FL
Alexa, MMMMMMM I understand your problem...I'm not team Mom, but team Grandma...So sorry you can't make it...for sure next time!!!! Marla
Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 367 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1441 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1434 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1576 views