I Saw My Moody PCP Again!

ErikaL
on 6/3/04 6:15 am - JAX, FL
He was in a better mood today! He gave me my letter of medical necessity to fax to my surgeon!!!!! Erika L
Micmomof3
on 6/3/04 10:16 am - Jacksonville, fl
Erika, Good deal girl! Now thats the last piece of info. before you can submit to the insurance company isn't it? Let me know how things play out, I shouldn't be far behind you! Michelle
ErikaL
on 6/3/04 12:28 pm - JAX, FL
I'll keep you updated. Guess what I got in the mail today? A bill from Dr. Flores for $538.00 for the EKG!!!!!!!!! Erika
Lexa321
on 6/3/04 2:29 pm - weston, FL
i had a administrator named mr flores... he was way scary..... and i had to deal with him all teh time because of teh blood drives that i would run at my school.... anyway..,. woooo hooo for the letter and the 538!!!!
Micmomof3
on 6/3/04 11:23 pm - Jacksonville, fl
Erika, Whats up with that? Did Medipass not pay for the EKG? Hmm, that don't sound right! Michelle
ErikaL
on 6/3/04 11:29 pm - JAX, FL
Michelle, I just got off of the phone with billing. They said it was a typographical error. The bill was sent to me instead of Medipass. Their typo just about gave me a heart attack!!! Hugs, Erika
Micmomof3
on 6/3/04 11:45 pm - Jacksonville, fl
Erika, Woo Hoo! I am glad to hear that! I know you definitly feel better. Woo Hoo! Michelle,
ebdrup
on 6/3/04 11:33 am - PLANT CITY, FL
I am so glad for you. Good Luck Gail
Marilyn A.
on 6/3/04 9:34 pm - Jacksonville, FL
God Bless you Erika. I'm praying for you that all will go smoothly from here on out. You have been a sourse of information for me in my struggle and thank you for your support. Let me know if I can be of any help to you. Thanks, Marilyn
ErikaL
on 6/3/04 10:58 pm - JAX, FL
Marilyn, Thank you so much! I really appreciate your support too. I hope your journey to the healthy new you gets easier! You deserve it!!!! Hugs, Erika
Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 367 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1441 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1434 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1576 views