Weight Loss Expo--Tampa

Bieniasz
on 6/3/04 4:14 am - Tampa, FL
Just wanted to let you all know there is a Weight Loss Expo starting tomorrow at the Tampa Convention Center. I will be there tomorrow from 2-6 pm. Myself and several other AMOS members were asked to host a booth for the Hospital and Surgeon that did our WLS. We will be hopefully "recruiting" some new WLS patients. If you need the details please email me and I will get them to you! Would love to meet some of you!! Lori 222/167.5/1?? laprny 1-6-04
JENNY
on 6/3/04 10:26 am - WARREN, MI
could you please send info on this event i would lov to go but i need some info like times and directions as i am really ne to fl i live in port charlotte. thank you jenny
cmva531
on 6/3/04 5:17 pm - Murfreesboro, TN
Hi, Off the subject for a min, My hubby and I thinking about moving to Tampa but we have no idea where to look for a house for rent or even a apartment any suggestions? He works for the airlines so we would need to be some what close to it or at least close enough to drive to it. Tell me any you can about tampa, we'd love to hear it. Take care and thanks Christina
Terese
on 6/5/04 11:27 am - Lutz, FL
Hi Christina, It really depends on your budget and what style home you like. South Tampa is as charming as it gets but expensive and older homes. West Chase is a little northwest and is newer homes but some LOOK like older homes. Land O Lakes area are all newer cookie cutter homes but you can get a lot of bang for your buck. I live in Lutz...more country style homes on larger lots with some gated communities. All are within a 1/2 hr from Tampa airport, give or take 5-10 minutes either way. I have a friend that is a realator if you want her number email me. We moved here from Chicago 3 years ago and I met her then. She was very helpful of showing me where I didn't want to live and where I did; you almost have to see both to see what you really want is what you really want (does that make sense...lol) Email me at [email protected] if you want her number. Welcome to Tampa.... Terese
Tina P.
on 6/4/04 4:30 am - St. Petersburg, FL
Hubby and I are going Sunday. It looks like it will be fun and educational!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 367 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1441 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1434 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1576 views