Clothing sizes 24, 22, 3X, 2X

Sabrina M.
on 6/3/04 12:22 am - Jacksonville, FL
Due to my recent weightloss I have alot of clothing in the above sizes to donate to charity or share with someone else that is on the same journey. Some of them are casual such as tops and capri pants, and some of them are dressy such as jackets, blouses and skirts. If anyone is interested in anything, please email me and let me know. Thanks and I hope everyone is enjoying this journey as much as I am.
michelleguess
on 6/3/04 2:40 am - Clayton, nc
I am very interested as I am just beginning my journey starting at 30/32 hope to schedule surgery within next couple of weeks. I will email you privately. Thanks, Michelle
Brenda N.
on 6/3/04 1:40 pm - Holiday, FL
hi sabrina, i have not had the surgery yet and am having a really hard time finding clothes that fit. i wear 2x and 3x i would appreciate any help i can get thank you brenda
Sabrina M.
on 6/3/04 10:49 pm - Jacksonville, FL
Brenda, Email me and let me know specifically what you need, pant, shirts, skirts, etc. Thanks!
Robin B.
on 6/5/04 1:01 am - Fort Walton Beach, Fl
Sabrina, Congratulations on the weight loss, I can't wait to be a looser too... Remember there is a place here to on this site to list any cloths if you didn't get rid of all of them. here is the site I was not sure if you knew about it or not? http://www.obesityhelp.com/morbidobesity/clothingexchange.phtml Keep up the good work Robin ~
Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 367 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1441 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1434 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1576 views