OT Internet Stalkers

Marla S.
on 6/2/04 12:03 pm - Tampa-ish, FL
FYI I was reading on main board and found a post about stalkers. Mostly men. They find your information from the message boards, locate your phone number and they have you! Most of the posts were about the same. A phone call from your "insurance"company. Questions as to your weight loss and bingo! They need a picture in bathing suit or less. One person told them to sent her one of them in T-back first! Another did get call from insurance company, thought it was some joker, and gave him "what for". Better save than sorry. I just took my last name of my profile and home town as well. I did read over my profile, just to check on information. Take care Marla
ErikaL
on 6/2/04 12:06 pm - JAX, FL
Yes, better safe than sorry! We'll still recognize you by your first name and your beautiful photo!!! Erika L
Lexa321
on 6/3/04 12:57 am - weston, FL
ty.. i changed my last name as well
ebdrup
on 6/3/04 1:28 am - PLANT CITY, FL
I took my last name off a few weeks ago. For some reason I felt compelled to do so. Now I know why, with my last name as different as it is I am an easy target to find. Thanks for the information.
Linda W.
on 6/3/04 1:36 am - Jacksonville, FL
I'm not really worried. My name is so common and there are so many with my name (5 in my doctor's office alone), it wouldn't be easy to track me and if they did manage to find my address, they wouldn't get any further. My phone is unlisted and I don't even give the right number to businesses I do business with. I don't like to be bothered at home by someone knocking on my door or calling me and the bold ones that have attempted have dealt with the wrath of Linda!!!
jolli
on 6/3/04 1:44 am - FL
Thanks for the info. Marla I did the necessary changes also! Bunch of sickos all around this world! Johanna
Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 367 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1441 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1434 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1576 views