last day....

Lexa321
on 6/1/04 8:35 am - weston, FL
well dang... today was my last day as a high school student... i cant even begin to say how many people doubted me... and told me that i wouldnt make it or that i wouldnt even be alive... i wish i could flip them one and tell them to f them selves... the ceromony will be june 8th at 7 pm.. at office depot center ( panters stadium).. finally i have done something right " see i have waited all my life.. for this moment to arrive... and finally...i belive in the impossible... if i reach deep within my heart... can over come any obsticle...wont let this dream fall apart...see... i strive to be the very best...shine my light for all to see... cause anything is possible...when you believe" so here i go... im starting nursing school in the fall... im not sure how i feel... if i should cry or just take the hits how they come... but i know one thing.. i will be brave... because i know there are people *****ly on me.. and plus... what fun would it be if i had a break down now Lexa
ErikaL
on 6/1/04 8:46 am - JAX, FL
Alexa, You go girl! I believe in you!!! Keep reachin' for those stars... Congrats, Erika L
Micmomof3
on 6/1/04 8:59 am - Jacksonville, fl
Lexa, Lexa, Lexa, I'm a wuss! Yep I cried reading your post. I am so happy for you! Thats awesome! It brings me back to when I graduated and like you, many people doubted me being a teen mom and all. Just have fun Lexa! This is your time to shine! Congradulations, your new life begins now! It can only get better with the wls. You go girl! Luv, Michelle
Marla S.
on 6/1/04 11:12 am - Tampa-ish, FL
Congrat! You have made it! Just don't forget to live. Before you know it, you will be ready to retire, like me. Not sure where my life went. So live each day as if your last. If there is something you want to do, do it! Don't say, oh I will do that when......'Cause you never will. Something will always come up.... Good luck to you! Marla
Lexa321
on 6/2/04 12:11 am - weston, FL
hay yall... ty for responding and teh advice.. well.. as a fresh high school grad... im sitting here waiting for the cable man... from 9-1 he should be commin... cant they make a more exact time frame...
ErikaL
on 6/2/04 12:09 pm - JAX, FL
Lexa, I wonder how they would feel if we told them we would pay our cable bill sometime between now and Christmas! Erika L
Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 367 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1441 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1434 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1576 views