UPDATE ON MOMMA ANGEL

Sharon Neva
on 6/1/04 8:30 am - SD
I just talked to Momma Angel's daughter and here is the latest. She is still in ICU. She has respiratory failure compounded by pneumonia. They are trying to build up her strength with the oxygen, however, she is still very weak and unable to speak on the phone. The threat is that if she gets any worse she would have to go on a ventilator and then possibly a nursing home for long-term care. She did want me to pass along that she loves everyone and misses everyone. She asked for our prayers. If you would like to send her a card, email me for her home address (I don't want to post it publicly) Sharon Reach for the Stars http://www.obesityhelp.com/morbidobesity/profile.phtml?N=N1017180811&NoStatic=1
Lexa321
on 6/1/04 8:38 am - weston, FL
ty for the update... could you send em teh address please [email protected] Lexa
Micmomof3
on 6/1/04 8:44 am - Jacksonville, fl
Sharon, Thank you for keeping us updated. Momma Angel and her family will continue to be in my prayers! Let her know we miss her very much and look forward to her comming back healthy! Michelle :loveL
Brenda N.
on 6/2/04 12:47 am - Holiday, FL
hi sharon,momma angel is deeply in my thoughts and prayers.she has been there for so many others and now it's our turn to give back.give her my love. brenda :bow
Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 367 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1441 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1434 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1576 views