Surgery Tomorrow

Lexa321
on 6/1/04 3:42 am - weston, FL
you will do great... and remember to be brave... see you when you get home... xoxoxox Lexa
mommylinda
on 6/1/04 3:59 am - DeLand, FL
Good luck to you tomorrow, Amy. You and your surgeon will be in my prayers. I'll see you on the losing side at the June 12th get together at the Altamonte Mall!! Linda
ebdrup
on 6/1/04 4:10 am - PLANT CITY, FL
Good Luck! You will be in my Prayers. Blessing to you and your Doctor. See you June 12th. IMP gail
kgrincewich
on 6/1/04 5:10 am - Zephyrhills, FL
Amy, Just wanted to let you know that your definetly in my prayers!!! Karee
rlike1
on 6/1/04 8:21 am - Orange Park, FL
This will be me in about 6 weeks so I'm going to be watching you closely !! Good luck with everything tomorrow and may God bless you, the surgeon, staff, hospital and family and friends who will be pulling for you.
MizCathy
on 6/1/04 8:50 am - Tallahassee, FL
Hey Amy, Just wanted to let you know that you and your surgeon are in my prayers and I pray you have a speedy recovery with minimal or no pain. I am so happy for you!! Just take care of yourself and let us know how you are doing when you get a chance. We all love and support you. Cathy
Jan Ocala
on 6/2/04 12:10 pm - Ocala, FL
I wish I had seen this sooner and realized WHO your surgeon was!! I was at the hospital today and saw your last name on the chart and thought of you immediately. You don't know this, because you're still in the hospital, but tomorrow I'm going to find you again and visit for a few minutes before you're discharged. Looking forward to it, Amy!! Pre-Op Jan
Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 367 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1441 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1434 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1576 views