Surgery Tomorrow

SimplyRedHead
on 5/31/04 8:05 pm - Longwood, FL
Boy, I hope I'm ready for all this. I didn't get much sleep last night, I can feel the anxiety in my chest as it gets closer. I filled with so much emotion- excitement and fear all rolled into one. I see a XANAX in my future! LOL Today will be a busy day, full of chores and last minute errands before leaving for our two hour drive to the hotel. Please pray, wish good karma or send positive vibes my way tomorrow so that both me and the surgeon can get through surgery without any snags. I can't wait to be on the losing side and be able to ask some of the same questions that I have read so many times before. I think I know it all right now, but I'm sure I don't LOL Thanks OH family for exisiting and offering support to all of us who walk on this journey for a better, healthier future. I will post as soon as I am able to let you all know how I am doing. I am planning on being at the 6/12 event to meet you all. Amy Bartell
forever2r1
on 5/31/04 8:20 pm - miami, FL
Good luck sweetie...I'll have both you and your surgeon in my prayers... mady
BullDog Lady
on 5/31/04 8:55 pm - Somewhere GREAT!
Good luck Amy...wishing you and your surgeon GOd Speed! BullDog Lady
ErikaL
on 5/31/04 9:43 pm - JAX, FL
Amy, I thought about you all day yesterday! I'll keep you in my thoughts and prayers. I am so excited for you, this is what you having been working toward!!! Keep us updated on your recovery. Love & Prayers, Erika L
SimplyRedHead
on 5/31/04 10:25 pm - Longwood, FL
Awwww, thanks Erika! My filet mignon "last supper" was awesome along with all the trimmings, but the best part was being with family and friends most of the day. Everyone is so supportive of this for me, I feel so blessed. One of my best friends came to the BBQ and called me after she left, she told me how lucky I am to have so much support around me. Her family constantly ridicules her about her weight and even as an adult she still cant get past all the harsh things they say. Anyway, today is the system cleansing process...oh joy! I think I will be reading in the "library" most of the day LMAO All of you pre-ops, just think of me as another guinea pig in your WLS journey, one of my good friends is having surgery within a month of mine and I'll be the "lab rat" for her surgery. I guess she could buy me an exercise wheel, huh? I will post as soon as I can, hopefully this weekend. Take care, Amy P.S. I'm bummed you arent coming on 6/12, if I promise to tell you how young you look, can I twist your arm? LOL
ErikaL
on 5/31/04 11:12 pm - JAX, FL
I'm so glad that you have so much support. It makes a big difference. I wish I could come on the 12th! I already promised my cousin that I'd come to her party. Remember to use plenty of vaseline today, it will save you from getting a sore bottom!!! Hugs, Erika
Joy F.
on 5/31/04 10:49 pm - Summerfield, FL
Best of luck Amy, I'm sure all wil be well! Joy
Micmomof3
on 5/31/04 11:22 pm - Jacksonville, fl
Amy, Wow! The time between approval and now seems to just have flown by. I am sure for you though it seemed like forever. I am so happy for you and can't wait till you get home so you can fill us in on all the details! ~You and your surgeon will definitly be in my prayers! Sending the best and positive vibes your way! Michelle
Margaret F.
on 6/1/04 12:09 am - (7-07-04)
Amy, You go girl!! Now is your time. This is the best thing you have ever done to love yourself. My prayers are with you . Best of luck and may God heal you quickly. love, margaret
Marla S.
on 6/1/04 3:37 am - Tampa-ish, FL
Amy, good luck to you Girl! May God have his hand on your surgeon. Marla
Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 367 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1441 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1434 views
Dr. Michel Murr