completly in the dark

LinzyJJ
on 5/31/04 12:34 pm - Jacksonville, FL
I am lost here. Since I am 14, I am having a lot of trouble finding a surgeon. I found one here in Florida that starts at 15. I was just wondering if anyone has had experience with Dr. Tiffany Jessee that would be useful for me. I need as much information as possible. If you can e-mail me anything at [email protected]. Thanks!
ErikaL
on 5/31/04 1:06 pm - JAX, FL
Here's the name of another surgeon from Largo that takes patients as young as 13, Barry Haicken, M.D. Bariatric Surgeon Largo, FL. Erika L
LinzyJJ
on 5/31/04 1:24 pm - Jacksonville, FL
Thank you very much! I'll research him too.
(deactivated member)
on 6/1/04 2:47 am - Tampa, FL
Linzy, I can't say if he takes patients as young as you, but if he does, you will not find a better surgeon with a better program, than Dr. Barry Haicken. He did my surgery and my wife's surgery.
Lexa321
on 6/1/04 3:48 am - weston, FL
hay.. another youngster on here... wooo hooo... i see dr rosenthal at cleveland clinic... im not sure if he will take you.. but i have herd about some pediatric drs who do that take young people... ask your peditrition today ( dang my spelling is bad... ive typed that word at least 4 ttimes and its still nto right) anyway... i wish you the best... if you need to talk feel free to e-mail me or get me on aol baby3246 [email protected] Lexa
Micmomof3
on 6/1/04 5:00 am - Jacksonville, fl
Hi Linzy, I don't know of any surgeons to suggest. I did want to wish you luck on the start of your journey though! Good Luck! Michelle
Terese
on 6/2/04 11:46 am - Lutz, FL
There are going to be Pediatric (sp?) Doctors at the Tampa Convention Center this weekend (6-4 thru 6-6) for the Weight Loss Expo. You may consider the drive from JAX to Tampa...it may be worth the drive Terese
Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 367 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1441 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1434 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1576 views