Central Florida Get Together

ladivainotown
on 5/31/04 2:01 am - Orlando, FL
Hi To All, Just wanted to let everyone know that there will be a get together this Sunday, June 6 at 1:00pm. Location hasn't been decided yet but will be in either the Florida Mall area or around I-Drive. Don't forget that our get togethers are for pre-op/post-op, banded or bypass, any doctor. Feel free to bring a guest. Last month we had some new people show up and that was great so let's try and do that again this time. If you have any questions please email me. If you are going to attend just let me know because I usually call ahead to whereever we are meeting and let them know how many are in our group. Hope to see you on Sunday. Thanks, Dawn
Angie J.
on 5/31/04 1:40 pm - Wauchula, FL
hey there, that is cool. we have been planning on one for june 12th also, at the altamonte mall in orlando. where is yours located at? thanks angie
Marla S.
on 6/1/04 3:40 am - Tampa-ish, FL
Dawn, Perhaps we can bring our group sometime to your get together. We are meeting on the 12th in your area. Marla
ladivainotown
on 6/5/04 2:43 am - Orlando, FL
Hi Marla, My husband Omar and I wanted to attend your meeting on the 12th but he is having plastic surgery on the 10th at the Cleveland Clinic in Weston,Florida. Bringing our groups together is a wonderful idea. Maybe we can plan something for later in the summer after Omar is all healed. Hope you have a great time on the 12th. Sincerely, Dawn
Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 367 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1441 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1434 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1576 views