i feel like a baker

Lexa321
on 5/30/04 4:17 am - weston, FL
hay yall... DDDDDDDDAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGG.... i have been cookin since the minute i woke up... ive made 2 bannana cream pies... and an orange cake that took 2 hours to make... i finally ahve had the time to sit down... i hope everyone has a fun and safe memorial day...look forard to seeing yall in 6-12 xoxox Lexa...
ebdrup
on 5/30/04 4:57 am - PLANT CITY, FL
Wow that is alot of baking. I usually do the same thing on holidays. I bake and cook for three days at Christmas. I also make candies so I know how hard it is getting it all done. I hope you have a wonderful safe Memorial also. See you on 6/12. IMP gail
SimplyRedHead
on 5/30/04 11:51 am - Longwood, FL
Lexa, So after your surgery all those will be Sugar Free, right? LOL
jolli
on 5/30/04 12:26 pm - FL
MMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmm, I was thinking of some orange cake myself today! Must of smelled all the way over here! After the surgery darling remember, Low to no carbs! Johanna
Micmomof3
on 5/30/04 12:32 pm - Jacksonville, fl
Hey Lexa How is the appeal comming along? Oh yeah, do you think you can send some of that orange cake up to Jacksonville please! Michelle
Lexa321
on 5/31/04 4:02 am - weston, FL
i havent started it yet... i think im just gonna do the things i need to do... and then re-submit... ohh y ou can have the orange cake... i dont need it
Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 367 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1441 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1434 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1576 views