Anyone watch THE RESTAURANT??

SimplyRedHead
on 5/30/04 1:32 am - Longwood, FL
Is it just me or is this show so contrived and predictable? It seems like they are totally staging scenarios, last season was so much better. Anyway, just had to share that...
ErikaL
on 5/30/04 8:48 am - JAX, FL
Amy, I know what you mean! I watched last season, but I don't even bother this season. They are trying too hard to get ratings! Erika L
BJ
on 5/31/04 11:37 am - Ft. Lauderdale, FL
Amy: I'm so sorry you are disappointed with this season. I find this show addictive! I have a neice who is a sous chef, and believe it or not, these are the kinds of tales she brought home on a DAILY basis. I used to fuss at her all the time for changing jobs so much and she always would tell me that's how the industry is. After seeing this show, I now know, it's not her. Being a chef or restaurant owner is a tough, tough job. There are a really strange assortment of people who apply for jobs there on all levels -- most with artists personalities (whi*****ludes a lot of "diva-tude"). Well, just wanted to add my 2 cents - I still love the show and can't wait to see what happens to Rocco's. Whose side are you on btw, the invester or Rocco -- or do you think they are both a$$e$?
Paula W
on 6/1/04 11:26 am - Harrison Twp, MI
I just love that guy, been watching it from day one. His partner is just trying to show off in front of everyone. Did you know Rocco has a web site............I think it's under his name....Paula P.S. You can copy his restaurant menu for your scrapbook. Or buy his pots and pans$$$$$$$$
Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 367 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1441 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1434 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1576 views