I met Erika!

Micmomof3
on 5/29/04 8:04 am - Jacksonville, fl
Hello everyone! I finally got the chance to meet Erika in Ft. Lauderdale at Dr. Cox info. session. We also went to the support group together and completed several necessary appts. She is a super sweet woman and looks much younger then her age! I also met someone else from OH named Sisi, I don't know if she has posted her yet though. Thanks for listening! Michelle
SimplyRedHead
on 5/29/04 9:30 am - Longwood, FL
That's so cool! Did she pay you to make that comment about her age? So are we going to see you both on 6/12?
Micmomof3
on 5/29/04 10:04 am - Jacksonville, fl
Amy, I promise she didn't pay me. It's funny, because when I saw her I leaned over to Milton (my fiance) and said I think I got her age wrong. Then as we were sitting there listening to the nutritionist talk she pointed at Erika and I saying that someone young would have a better chance of their skin not hanging. A few moments later Erika stated her age, and the nutritionist said "wow, I would have thought you were 19, maybe 20". Erika was happy to hear that of course! She definitly looks younger in person. I hope to get a chance to meet you all on 6/12, but I never know anything until the week of. So we'll see what happens. Michelle :jump;
ErikaL
on 5/29/04 10:47 am - JAX, FL
Thanks Michelle! I am so glad that I got to meet you and Milton. You're a great couple! You guys made my day when you told me how young you thought I looked!!! Erika
Angie J.
on 5/29/04 1:46 pm - Wauchula, FL
hey there, i am sorry i didn't get to meet you all. i tried to budget my $$ around but there was no way i could get there and back in one day, to much driving and it would have been really late when we left, and no $$ to stay the night. i wish i could have been there. but i went to the one on the 26th in okeechobee. i got to meet dr. cox and a lot of really cool people to. it is a lot closer to. if you all want to go to the one in okeechonee let me know, but there isn't going to be one next month. man i wish i could have meeted you all but hey i will be there on 6-12. will you all be there? angie
ErikaL
on 5/29/04 9:26 pm - JAX, FL
Hi Angie, I'm so sorry that you couldn't make it! We missed you!!! I'm glad that you were able to make it to the meeting in Okeechobee. I really liked Dr. Cox and Deborah. I can't make it on 6-12, I wish I could. I was invited to a party for my cousin that day. Maybe Michelle will get to come and you can meet her. She's the best! Erika
Micmomof3
on 5/30/04 2:40 am - Jacksonville, fl
Hi Angie, Don't worry about it! I understand about not having any money to get there and back. Milton and I were so broke the whole trip. We ran out of gas 45minutes from Jacksonville and not a penny left to get home. My mother came and rescused us luckily. I do hope to meet you in the future though! Michelle.
Lexa321
on 5/29/04 2:23 pm - weston, FL
ohh how cool.. im so gald yall had a good time hope to see yall on 6-12
jolli
on 5/30/04 1:36 am - FL
Hello everyone! I'm really happy that you all had the chance to meet eachother b4 6/12, now at least you'd have a headstart! Tell us how did the session go with Dr. Cox??? Were they very informative and did u have an opportunity to ask questioned and have them answered fully? Sorry for not being able to go on the 27th. I called Carey that very same morning and asked if I should participate in that info. session and since I hadn't sent my packet yet well he said no. Bummer But since then I sent in my packet and Carey called me back and said that he would work on it this upcoming tuesday and that he'd call me and try and set up the appts. for the psych. evaluation and the cardiologist around the same time of the next session. So I'll be staying in Ft. Lauderdale a couple of days. I've never stayed in Ft. Lauderdale, can anyone See you all God permit on 6/12! Love ya'll!
Micmomof3
on 5/30/04 2:46 am - Jacksonville, fl
Hey Johanna, Atleast you will get to go to the next info. session. It was super informative. I learned so much, I didn't know. Deborah answered any and all questions that was asked. She's great! The nutritionist also was very informative and again answered any and all questions. They really have a great program there and after care sounds awesome as well. Everyone was so nice! I got a chance to see and talk to post-ops as well. The post-ops are such an inspiration! I had never stayed in Ft. Lauderdale either, but we managed to find a map with streets on it. It was very helpful! We luckily was able to find everything OK. I am sure you will be fine as well. Let me know if I can help! Michelle
Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 367 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1441 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1434 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1576 views