Anesthesia Questionaire

Tina P.
on 5/29/04 4:43 am - St. Petersburg, FL
Hi All: I found this and thought it would be helpful to us 'pre ops'. I printed mine and will make sure all of it is gone over before the big day. ~Tina~ Preanesthesia Questionnaire The information you supply below assists in the development of your anesthesia care. Please complete this questionnaire accurately and completely. Patient Name _________________________________________ Age _________ Weight _______ Height _________ Date ____________ Allergies _______________________________________________ ________________________________________________________ Current Medications (Prescription and Non-Prescription)______ ________________________________________________________ Prior Operations _________________________________________ _________________________________________________________ Questionnaire Please answer the following questions. These responses will help us provide the anesthetic that is best for you. Yes No Question [ ] [ ] Have you recently had a cold or the flu? [ ] [ ] Are you allergic to latex (rubber) products? [ ] [ ] Have you experienced chest pain? [ ] [ ] Do you have a heart condition? [ ] [ ] Do you have hypertension (high blood pressure)? [ ] [ ] Do you experience shortness of breath? [ ] [ ] Do you have asthma, bronchitis, or any other breathing problem? [ ] [ ] Do you (or did you) smoke? Packs/day _____. Number of years _____. Date you quit ________. [ ] [ ] Do you consume alcohol? Drinks/week _________. [ ] [ ] Do you take or have you taken recreational drugs? [ ] [ ] Have you taken cortisone (steroids) in the last six months? [ ] [ ] Do you have diabetes? [ ] [ ] Have you had hepatitis, liver disease, or jaundice? [ ] [ ] Do you have a thyroid condition? [ ] [ ] Do you have or have you had kidney disease? [ ] [ ] Do you have ulcers or other stomach disorders? [ ] [ ] Do you have a hiatal hernia? [ ] [ ] Do you have back or neck pain? [ ] [ ] Do you have numbness, weakness, or paralysis of your extremities? [ ] [ ] Do you have any muscle or nerve disease? [ ] [ ] Do you or any of your family have sickle cell trait? [ ] [ ] Have you or any blood relatives had difficulties with anesthesia? [ ] [ ] Do you have bleeding problems? [ ] [ ] Do you have loose, chipped or false teeth, or bridgework? [ ] [ ] Do you have any oral piercings, (such as studs or rings) in your tongue or lip? [ ] [ ] Do you wear contact lenses? [ ] [ ] Have you ever received a blood transfusion? [ ] [ ] (Women) Are you pregnant? Due date _____________.
Lexa321
on 5/29/04 6:51 am - weston, FL
hay.. cool thanks
WLS OCT 2.
on 5/29/04 8:15 am - Tampa, FL
Hello, Tina Thank You so much for that information Lorrie
SimplyRedHead
on 5/29/04 9:29 am - Longwood, FL
The hospital called me on Friday and asked me all of those questions and more and part of my pre-admission. I guess that cuts down on the paperwork that I fill out when I get there. I appreciate that so much because once I get there Wednesday morning, I want to get the ball rolling LOL
Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 367 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1441 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1434 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1576 views