Morning!!

nannasjoys
on 5/28/04 11:26 pm - St. Augustine, FL
My this board is slow, just wanted to see if I was the only person in Florida up this early. It is a beautiful day. Hope everyone gets a nice walk in today. I'm going to crab festival in Palatka tonight, this should be fun. I get to see my friend from high school (1977). That will be great. Everyone have a wonderful weekend.
SimplyRedHead
on 5/29/04 12:37 am - Longwood, FL
GM, Tina! Hopefully everyone is busy not just being shy. I'm cleaning all weekend, a family BBQ (my last supper) on Monday, then clean out my system on Tuesday (oh joy!). Surgery on Wednesday morning !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Enjoy seeing your old friend from HS, one of my best friend's is in FL from NC and I will see her on Monday. That will be fun, I havent seen her in a couple years but we chat on the phone ALL THE TIME, gotta love free nights and weekends. Have a safe weekend Amy
Lexa321
on 5/29/04 4:24 am - weston, FL
hay yall.. its about 2:15 now.. so i guess teh day is ol most over... today was kinda busy.. went to walmart.. 2 dry cleaners... and went food shoping and to garden ridge... so now im home and takin a chill out and then i have to start cookin for these two BBQs im goin to tomorrow.. i had to cancel an outing with a friend of mine cause im doin all this stuff... *sigh* thank god for diet coke... and i got a stupid pepto-bismal song stuck in my head nausea... heart burn ..indigestion... upset stomach ...diarrhea ohh and one more day till the last day of school and then i graduate... WOO HOO Lexa
SimplyRedHead
on 5/29/04 6:55 am - Longwood, FL
Lexa, That song is not one I want to have stuck in my head for too long. The dance they do cracks me up, especially the lady in the skirt. Once I had the theme song to "Malcom in the Middle" stuck in my head all day, didn't know why cause I hadn't seen the show in a while. Oh well... Hey, Congrats on graduating, what a nice accomplishment! Sorry you arent out of school yet, the kids up here got out this past week ( just thought I'd rub that in a little...hehehe) No really, Great Job, Girlie! Better run, I need to get motivated to clean this house...eeeek! Amy
Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 367 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1441 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1434 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1576 views