Orlando Area Meetup 3/21/10

IGDiva
on 3/17/10 12:21 pm - Orlando, FL
 Hi guys,

The Central Florida WLS Support Group is meeting this Sunday, March 21st at 11:00am at the Toojay's Deli in Waterford Lakes.  

Here's the address:
Toojays Deli

Waterford Lakes Pkwy
715 North Alafaya Trail
Orlando, FL 32828
(407) 249-9475 

How to find us
"We'll meet outside the restaurant, I will be wearing and name tag identifying me."

So far we have 7 people signed up, we would love to have some OHers join us.  Send me a PM if you are interested.

You can also join us and get all future meeting dates at http://www.meetup.com/Orlando-WLS-Support-Group/

Thanks,
Lisa

Lisa
HW 380/SW303/CW203  
Michael Eak
on 3/17/10 6:48 pm - Largo, FL
I won't be able to be there. I have to drive the Sunday Senior Bus for church as I'm their only substitute. 
Open RNY 5/10/06 and now
Laparoscopic Realize Banding. 4/21/09
9/1/09 I've rec'd 4 fills and lost 86 lbs. so far.
Check the www.obesitynomorefl.com Website Calender.
deanne717
on 3/17/10 10:33 pm - Deltona, FL
I would love to attend this in the future.  I am having my surgery on the 22nd and I will be enjoying my magnesium citrate :) that night.  Have fun! Hope to meet ya'll soon.
Deanne
IGDiva
on 3/18/10 1:05 am - Orlando, FL
Deanne, good luck on Monday.  You are in great hands, and Celebration Health was wonderful, the bariatric nurses are awesome.
Lisa
HW 380/SW303/CW203  
deanne717
on 3/18/10 2:26 am - Deltona, FL
Lisa, thanks!  i feel really confident in Dr. Kim's group.  I've noticed he is a bit more strict than other docs.  I love that aftercare is so important.  I am so ready!  Looking forward to meeting you post-op :)  Deanne
IGDiva
on 3/18/10 3:03 am - Orlando, FL
Deanna,

You might want to look up Plennon on here, she is a Dr. Kim RNY patient, and had surgery the same day as me.  She can probably walk you through the process if you wnat to know what to expect.
Lisa
HW 380/SW303/CW203  
Christina238
on 3/25/10 7:25 am - Orlando, FL
 Lisa,

I am new to Orlando, and have been thinking about finding a group. I was so excited when you mentioned that one of your meeting sites was in Waterford Lakes, as I recently purchased a house in the Avalon off of Alafaya. It has been hard for me to meet/find people that understand my limitations food wise, and physically at times. I will check out the link you posted, but I want to know if you all have a monthly meeting site and time or if it differs?

Thanks,
Christina
 Christina !

IGDiva
on 3/25/10 11:41 am - Orlando, FL
 Hi Christina,

We are going to try and meet a couple of times a month, we are trying to setup a clothing swap and nature walk for next week.  You live right around the corner from me, let me know if you ever want to hang out.

We will be trying to meetup all over Orlando, but a good chunk of our members are based in Waterford area.

Talk to you soon,
Lisa
Lisa
HW 380/SW303/CW203  
Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 366 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1440 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1432 views