A day of "lasts"

SimplyRedHead
on 5/25/04 10:54 pm - Longwood, FL
Today is my last day at work prior to surgery next Wednesday. I was thinking last night that today will be the last day I drive round and round the parking lot at work looking for the closest spot to the entrance, it's the last day I have to duck into a conference room or the bathroom to catch my breath and/or rest my back walking from the parking lot or from one side of the building to the other, it's the last day that I have to sit in a different chair than the others because the other type of chair hurts my bad back, it's the last day I go to the cafe and eat today's special, but the best part is that today will be the last day that my "work family" sees me suffering because I am not able to live a normal life. They have been so supportive and want this for me almost as much as I want it for myself! Amy
kgrincewich
on 5/26/04 1:00 am - Zephyrhills, FL
Just think next week you will start your new life!! Always, Karee
Jan Ocala
on 5/26/04 7:30 am - Ocala, FL
Amy, I am glad I'm not alone in having to find a spot to "hide" to catch my breath when I have to hoof it into a building from a parking lot! I don't think you'll be missing any of the "lasts" you listed and I congratulate you in advance of your new life!! ~Jan
Lexa321
on 5/27/04 6:31 am - weston, FL
i think you will do so well with this sugery... and think of all the "firsts" that will come from this
Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 367 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1441 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1434 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1576 views