SimplyRedHead
on 5/25/04 10:35 am - Longwood, FL
YIPPEE SKIPPEE FOR MARLA
Lexa321
on 5/25/04 11:20 am - weston, FL
wooo hooo congrulations !!!!!!
Kathy Barnett
on 5/25/04 1:21 pm - Zephyrhills, FL
Congratulations Marla! Now I will pray that you get to have your surgery before the doc goes on vacation! Just in case you didn't know, he is going away from mid June to mid July! So, come on eeveryone, lets help send brain waves to Dr. Murr's office for Marla!
Marla S.
on 5/25/04 2:13 pm - Tampa-ish, FL
OH MY GOSH! My daughter, support person, will also be on vacation the same time as Dr Murr! She told me tonight. Ask me to make sure surgery would be after mid July. Well looks like she will get her wish. Don't really see how I could have a date before he leaves. Then one never knows, does one? Today has been a strange one...happy..fear...do I? should I? so many thoughts running through my head! Is after midnight and I am not sleepy..... Marla
jlgeroni
on 5/25/04 2:33 pm - Port Richey, FL
Well, Marla, I AM sleepy...but even so, I was so excited, I just had to come over here and check out your post. Congratulations again!!!! Had to get them all in there! Janice
Kathy Barnett
on 5/25/04 8:18 pm - Zephyrhills, FL
Marla, You are right! You never know what can happen. They may call you and want to get you done before he goes! I am glad you have a back up support person too! I read your most recent entry in your profile about you telling your mom that you were approved. Please, please don't let her negativity interfere with your decision, not even for a milisecond! It is HER problem, if she can't handle it. You don't need her approval for making the decision to get healthy once and for all. I don't know how close you are to your mom, but perhaps she is afraid to see you in any other light than what she is used to. Some people are more afraid of change in others than they are of themselves. Hang in there, keep your spirits up! You have come a long way and look where you are now! Just at the door, turning the key to enter a new world of living for YOU! Kathy
Shelly F.
on 5/25/04 2:55 pm - St. Augustine, FL
Congrates Marla and Best Wishes as your journey to the other side begins. I know all those thoughts running in your head now. Stay focused and get prepared for a cancellation. Maybe they can do you earlier. Shelly
Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 367 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1441 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1434 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1576 views