Dr. Cox 5/27/04? Time?

Angie J.
on 5/25/04 4:59 am - Wauchula, FL
hey there, i need to know the time of the group meeting in ft lauderdale for the 27th. i was planning on going to the one in okeechobee. i got a letter from the dr. office about me getting my packet thursday. so i think i need to go to the one on thursday and not wednesday. thanks angie
ErikaL
on 5/25/04 6:18 am - JAX, FL
Hi Angie, I just sent you an email with the info. It's on the 27th at 6:00pm at North Ridge Medical Center in the main auditorium. Michelle and I will be there. Hugs, Erika L
Angie J.
on 5/25/04 6:35 am - Wauchula, FL
thank you for the info, i got it. i was wondering if johanna was going on the 26th or 27th. i can't wait to meet you all. i haven't even gotten a packet. dr. cox wife sent me am email saying i will get my packet thursday, but i was going to go to the one on the 26th but now it will be the 27th, lol. thank you angie
Micmomof3
on 5/25/04 8:00 am - Jacksonville, fl
Hi there Angie, I hope to meet you at the meeting! Will you also attend the info. session thing that morning? I was also wondering, do you know if Carey at Dr. Cox office has an email address? Hmmmmm Thanx, Michelle.
Angie J.
on 5/25/04 9:00 am - Wauchula, FL
ok now i am nervous, my hubby called his dad about getting the quickest directions and he told dh that the traffic being bumper to bumper. he also said that people were getting pulled out of there cars and stuff. my brother in law just spent 2 weeks down there. when are you all going, maybe we could car pool. i need to go but that is a really long way. i was aslo wondering about dr. tenewitz in orlando. if he took my insurance. but i'm not sure. let me know, thanks angie
jolli
on 5/26/04 7:23 pm - FL
Hi ladies, Yes, I wasn't like formerly invited to the meeting as far as having an appt. and all but I am going anyways being that I already have my packet filled out and I have my referral and note of medical necesity I also had my bloodwork done. I just need my diet history signed by my former Dr. I hope I am welcomed. Oh and ladies I need a little booster of encouragement I'm a little, no alot on the sad side. Can I get the e-mail for Carey or Dr. Cox's wife please.
Angie J.
on 5/27/04 6:04 am - Wauchula, FL
hey, i just got online and saw your post. as far as i know you don't have to be invited, just show up it is for everyone. but i'm not going to the one in ft. lauderdale. i don't have the money for it, so i went to the one in okeechobee. with gas prices it is rediculous. it is $1.99 a gallon here. and i didn't have the money to stay over right now. but i did get a packet of info from the one in okeechobee. i will send you the emaill address by email ok. you will be welcomed, if i was there i would welcome you , anytime. angie
Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 367 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1441 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1434 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1576 views