need to get a job

Lexa321
on 5/24/04 7:50 am - weston, FL
hay yall.... well... i need to get a job... i dont even know where to start... i was tryin to wait till after WLS but it looks like WLS isnt anywhere in the near future... but hopefully by febuary of next year... so... i am begging my search... dealing with children is about all i know... so.. i looked in the news paper under "classifieds" and to my amazement people are lookin for nannys... and... today when i went to pick up my brother from aftecare... i saw a lil paper that this lady needed a nanny... so i picked it up.. called her when i got home... and she said shes gonna meet with me this weekend Lexa
nannasjoys
on 5/24/04 8:24 am - St. Augustine, FL
Hi Lexa, I work for the school transportation department, and we always need bus drivers, if you like children it is a good job with great benefits. I know your saying there's no way. Well I said the same thing and now I love it. From what I here every county needs drivers. Check it out. Good luck. Tina
Lexa321
on 5/24/04 8:42 am - weston, FL
cool... what county? im also starting nursing school in the fall
Micmomof3
on 5/24/04 11:30 pm - Jacksonville, fl
Hey girl, After my WLS I also plan to be heading to college for Nurseing! Good Luck with your schooling. Michelle.
Lexa321
on 5/25/04 11:30 am - weston, FL
cool... what you gonna specilize in? ER over here..
SimplyRedHead
on 5/24/04 11:16 am - Longwood, FL
Good luck with your interview! Let us know how it goes
Micmomof3
on 5/24/04 11:28 pm - Jacksonville, fl
Hey Lexa, Good Luck with the nanny position! I hope it works out! You may want to look into local call centers. You can do customer service and things like that within a call center. Most call centers are always looking for people as well. Good Luck Chick! Michelle.
Lexa321
on 5/25/04 11:32 am - weston, FL
cool... thanks yall
sherri parker
on 5/26/04 2:36 pm - port richey, FL
If your weight is standing of the way of gainfull employment contact Vocational Rehab. They will help you. Don't throw in the towel before the fight. 1-866-515-3692 for an office near you. PURPOSE OF VOCATIONAL REHAB. VRS provides services for eligible persons with PHYSICAL or mental IMPAIRMENTS. These services are designed to enable you to prepare for,to get,to keep, or to regain employment. ELIGIBILITY: Eligibility for Voc Rehab Services; as determined below, is based upon the presence of a physical or mental impairment and a goal of employment. A. The physical or mental impairment constitutes or results in a substantial impediment to employment. B. The individual's employment outcome can benefit from Voc Rehab Services. C. The individual requires Voc Rehab Services to prepare for, to get, to keep, or to regain employment.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 367 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1441 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1434 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1576 views