Getting closer

SimplyRedHead
on 5/24/04 1:18 am - Longwood, FL
My surgery is less than 9 days from today! Yippee! I have so much to do still and then my washer decided to break yesterday. It is old and no longer under warranty so I will be shopping for a new or used one this week, boy I didn't need this right now I am working on my will and power of atty this week and have made all the arrangements for my two dogs at the kennel and vet for shots before the kennel, this is gonna cost me another small fortune LOL but they are my babies. My neice and nephew who are in high school have both offered to help me out this week with some projects around the house...amazing what a lil cash can do to motivate teenagers I have decided to have Wed be my last day at work instead of working the whole week to give myself a couple more days to get ready. I am so glad I have a job that allows me some flexibility in my schedule because I cant imagine working up until surgery day like others do. I need a mental health break for myself to prepare for this huge change. One of my best friend who lives out of state is going to drive over from the coast where she is vacationing this week and see me before the big day, I am so happy to see her although I am much bigger than when she saw me last time. A little embarrassed about that, oh well this will be different next time. Well, I just was checking in with the group and felt like babbling a bit. Have a great day, friends! Amy
ebdrup
on 5/24/04 1:32 am - PLANT CITY, FL
You go right ahead and BABBLE all you want. You deserve the right to BABBLE. I will keep you in my prayers. Good Luck. By the way are you going to try and make to our gathering at Altamonte Mall on June 12th? IMP gail
SimplyRedHead
on 5/24/04 11:13 am - Longwood, FL
Gail, I am planning on being there, even gonna try to get there early if I can get a ride. I wont be able to drive at that point yet, but if I bribe my neice with the fact that she can drive my car (she only has her restricted lisence) it shouldn't be a problem as long as she doesnt have other plans that day. I want to bring some balloons to help identify the group, but it probably wouldn't be a bad idea to have someone else bring a few too. I loved the idea of everyone bringing a balloon, but that might be a problem for those driving from far away. Balloons in cars are not fun, been there I will post confirmation once I am home from the hospital and know I can absolutely be there. Amy
Lexa321
on 5/24/04 3:13 am - weston, FL
hay... just nine days huh? you excited? im excited for you... yeah.. a lil money goes along way for us teenagers you will do great... lookin forward to seen you and and your sippy cup in a 2 weeks Lexa
Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 367 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1441 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1434 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1576 views