from melinda jenkins

melindainfla
on 5/23/04 2:47 pm - pinellas county, fl
i just wanted to say thank you for all the prayers and to ask that you all continue to keep my family in your prayers. please pray that god gives us the strenght to go on and that we might understand why this has happened to our family. the man who pulled out in front of my son is being charged, he was totally at fault and gave fraudlent insurance information. my son fought a long and hard battle for 13 days before he pasted away. we were able to do tissue donation so some good will come from this. i knew my son was a wonderful man but i was amazed at how loved he was. there were times when there was 30 or more people at the hopsital. at the burial there were cars as far as the eye could see. what a testament to the gentle kind man my son was. please pray for his girlfriend, they were to be married july 17. we just found out a few days before stephen's accident they were expecting a baby. i know this is long and for that i am sorry. please continue to keep us in your prayers. thank you, melinda jenkins
Bieniasz
on 5/23/04 8:55 pm - Tampa, FL
Melinda- I am so sorry for your loss, words cannot possibly describe what you are going through. I cannot imagine the loss of a child. My deepest sympathy to you and your family. Lori
Micmomof3
on 5/23/04 11:48 pm - Jacksonville, fl
Melinda, My heart goes out to you! I am so sorry for you loss! I can't imagine what your going thru, but God will be with you in your time of need! You will remain in my prayers along with the rest of your family! Michelle
KIM F.
on 5/24/04 12:17 am - MIAMI, FL
YOU AND YOUR FAMILY ARE IN MY PRAYERS. I COULD NEVER IMAGINE LOOSING MY SON. GOD WORKS IN MYSTERIOUS WAYS JUST THINK YOU WILL BE HAVING A PART OF YOUR SON WHEN YOUR GRANDCHILD IS BORN.
SimplyRedHead
on 5/24/04 12:56 am - Longwood, FL
Melinda, I was so sorry to hear that your son had passed. I hope that you and your family find peace and comfort as soon as possible in such a tragedy. I believe in the power of prayer and will pray for you all during this trying time. Hang in there and know we are here for you to lean on when you need cyber hugs and support. Take care, Amy
ebdrup
on 5/24/04 1:21 am - PLANT CITY, FL
Melinda, My heart breaks for you. You will continue to be in my prayers as will as your family. When your grandchild is born besure to let us know. Thank God for friends and family, that with prayers is what will get us through hard times. IMP gail
Lexa321
on 5/24/04 3:17 am - weston, FL
know my thoughts are with you...
(deactivated member)
on 5/24/04 5:34 am - Fort Myers, FL
Melinda-I am very sorry for your loss. My thoughts and prayers are with you, your family and your son's fiance. Hugs--Lynda ME/FL
nancy P.
on 5/24/04 7:06 am - cape coral, FL
my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family Nancy Perez
Brenda N.
on 5/25/04 5:58 am - Holiday, FL
my dear sweet friend,please know you and your family are in my heart and prayers.your precious son is in the arms of his heavenly father now.where there will be no more pain or heartache.i know you have an empty space in your heart,he did leave behind part of hiself through your unborn grandchild.he will be looking down on that child.god bless you and your family, i love you girlfriend. ;angel: your friend brenda
Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 367 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1441 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1434 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1576 views