Take A Look

Marla S.
on 5/23/04 12:16 pm - Tampa-ish, FL
Hi to one and all, Sunday nite, not much of a weekend....so thought I would look at some before and after photos on the main web site. Well let me tell you, if you are down and out just spend a few minutes looking....Such lovely after pictures! I would say each and everyone I looked at-least 10-15 years younger. Some even younger! They all were wonderful! Brought tears to my eyes to think of how we feel as obese people and how we will look a year out! Do yourself a favor, take a look. Marla
SimplyRedHead
on 5/24/04 1:19 am - Longwood, FL
I do that all the time myself, it inspires me and reassures me this is the right choice.
ebdrup
on 5/24/04 1:26 am - PLANT CITY, FL
I agree with you and Amy Wants2BeHealthy. I take a look every three or four days. It is amazing how much some change. Keep up the good work everyone. Someday my before & after will be up there. No one will notice me it will be that big of a change.LOL.
Jan Ocala
on 5/25/04 5:34 am - Ocala, FL
I stupidly went to the Memorial page and now I definitely think I owe it to myself to go look at the happy optimal results page!!! Thankfully there are sooooooooo many more happy reports than sad ones!! Thanks for reminding me of this!! ~Jan
Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 367 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1441 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1434 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1576 views