surgery tomorrow!

carrie B.
on 5/23/04 10:19 am - pine bluff, AR
...okay, I am having surgery at 0730 in the morning....and what happens today.....I got my period!!!!!! Has this happened to anyone else? What did you do???? any help would be appreciated,,,thanks....Carrie
SimplyRedHead
on 5/23/04 10:45 am - Longwood, FL
Carrie, Don't worry about this, from what I have heard, this is VERY common and not a surprise to the medical staff. Let one of the nurses know in pre-op and I am sure they will put you at ease. I think I will also be on my period when I have my surgery in less than two weeks. Try to get some rest tonight and think positive thoughts about your future healthy life. Keep us all posted on your progress. I will send you positive vibes tomorrow morning and wish you a speedy recovery. Take care, Amy
ErikaL
on 5/23/04 10:50 am - JAX, FL
Carrie, Amy is right, it's VERY common. In fact, some women who just had their period will start again because of having the surgery. The nurses are used to it! Good luck tomorrow, and I wish you a speedy recovery!!! Love & Prayers, Erika L
Molly C.
on 5/23/04 11:14 am - GA
Surgery in the AM, Know that I will be praying for you and your surgeon! My surgery is Tuesday morning at 11am. Please all of you remember me in prayer was well as my surgeon. It has been such a long journey that I do not feel any anxiery now. The anxiety was in getting to this point. Carrie, please keep us posted on your speedy recovery! Sincerely, Molly
marcy N.
on 5/25/04 9:23 am - Tampa-ish, FL
Dear Carrie and Molly: My prayers are for the both of you. I wish you a speedy recovery and great weight loss. Marcy
Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 367 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1441 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1434 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1576 views