Hello floridians!!!

Margaret F.
on 5/23/04 1:43 am - (7-07-04)
Hi Y'all, It's hot, hot, hot, once again so remember the sunscreen !!!! Next week I go for my gen info meeting at my surgeons office. It's a pre-op appointment to pay all the fees at U.S.Bariatrics, and get all procedure for surgery ect.... I really feel like this is going to happen now. I started on Feb.4,2004, surgery on July 7, so in total it will be a 5 month process. I'm so glad that I will have a full day of dietary instruction from U.S. bariatrics and that Dr. Marema has a very strict protocol. There is so many different people on the main board who don't know what to eat post-op? they educate you from the beginning of surgery until the rest of your life. Everyone have a great Sunday. margaret
Brenda N.
on 5/23/04 1:40 pm - Holiday, FL
hi margart, that is so true what you said about a lot of people don't know what to eat pre or post op. i met 3 people that were not told about the shakes for 2 weeks before their surgery.i'm glad i have a dr who is very informed about what to say to their patients.i can't wait to get my date. talk to ya later. brenda : clap:
Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 367 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1441 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1434 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1576 views