Curves ???

SimplyRedHead
on 5/22/04 11:43 pm - Longwood, FL
Does anyone know the typical cost for Curves? There is one less than 2 miles from me and I think that would be great for after surgery. Just curious about the cost, joining and monthly fees. Please advise. Amy
exc98765
on 5/23/04 5:06 am - deltona, fl
hi Amy....I belong to Curves here in DeBary and it is 32.00 per month inc Tax....I don't know if your is running any specials...however they are very nice and maybe they will waive the enrollment fee for you..can't hurt to ask....I joined on a 2 for 1 special....good luck Debbie
SimplyRedHead
on 5/23/04 5:23 am - Longwood, FL
Thanks, Debbie! That is a lot cheaper than I thought I'll have to call the one in Lake Mary and ask about the enrollment fee.
Kathy P.
on 5/24/04 1:33 pm - Jacksonville, FL
I think there was a fee .. cant remember exactly .. but believe it was under 100.00 but that was waived .. if there is a hair salon close to the one you want to join you may find a promotional type paper with an offer to join with the fees waived .. good luck to ya ! Kathy
SimplyRedHead
on 5/24/04 7:48 pm - Longwood, FL
Thanks, that is good to know. I usually opt for auto withdrawal because of the convenience, but I will not with them when the time comes. Was their a joiner's fee? I am trying to plan ahead, but I am curious. I have a gym at work and the monthly cost is about the same as Curves, I just don't want people I know to see me huffing and puffing in the gym at work LOL
Most Active
Recent Topics
Coronary Angiogram Question
Another Fatone · 0 replies · 367 views
Medicaid requirements
Bugaboo2010 · 0 replies · 1441 views
Newbie here
fatsuitbegone · 1 replies · 1434 views
Dr. Michel Murr
Kwhitmer · 0 replies · 1576 views